BinJin Scenario #29

"Aahhhh.." Yejin exclaims loudly after taking a deep breath. "The air is so clean and fresh out here."

Bin took in a deep breath too and nodded smiling.

"It feels so good to be able to have time off." Yejin remarks as she looks up at the baby blue sky. "To be able to spend some alone time here."

Bin nodded again as he look around their surroundings. It's clearly devoid of other human beings apart from themselves, all green trees, bushes and grass. The soft breeze is whistling, birds and crickets singing, and warm sunshine falling upon their shoulders.

"It's nice to be away in Korea once in a while." Bin agrees.

"It's longer than once in a while, babe." Yejin playfully reminds him as they held hands and stroll down the little country lane leading to who knows where.

"It sure is, baby." Bin replied with a grimace at how demanding and unforgiving their schedules were for the past months. It is a complete blessing that they worked together for at least half a year, trying to maintain a relationship with limited time and opportunity is not that easy.

Mindless banters ensures as the two lovers wanders along a deserted path allowing it to lead them wherever.

"Oh!" Yejin utters suddenly. Before Bin could ask what's wrong, another raindrop fell, followed by another till a whole lot of them falling.

"It's raining!" Yejin exclaims laughing heartily as she looks up the sky.

Bin stared at his girlfriend mesmerized, it's always a wonder to watch her. Yejin lowers her head and their eyes met, Bin joins in her amusement and soon laughter filled the wet air.

Bin brought her hands to his mouth and kiss the graceful fingers he is clutching in his. Yejin stops laughing to look at him with amusement, "I'm so happy, baby."

Yejin nodded with a smile for him as they continue walking. Seeing a tree a distance away, the lovers picked up their pace, starting to run towards the shade, their hands still tightly entwined.

"Wow!" Yejin mutters as the rain fell even heavier the moment after they managed to dodge under the tree. Bin is busy sweeping water drops from his beloved's hair and clothes and Yejin turns to watch him busy mothering her.

"There you go." Bin smiled as he stops. With the rain beating steady music on the leaves above shielding them, Yejin moves closer and leans to capture her man's lips.