BinJin Scenario #39

Bin put down the book he has been reading passionately for the past hour. Heaving a soft sigh, he pulls off his reading glasses on the night table. Then he tugs at the covers, tucking them nearly around his naked torso and then settling down to watch his spouse perform her nightly before bed ritual.

Yejin had taken a shower and emerges from the bathroom dressed in a terry robe. She had sat down before her dressing table to blow dry her hair, with long slender fingers manipulating the soft hair skillfully.

By the time she gained an audience a.k.a her husband watching her from the back, she had already applied a layer of toner and moisturizer on her face. From the mirror, she could see the pair of lovelorn eyes gazing unflinchingly at her. And she flashes the gazer a shy smile.

"You're so beautiful, babe." Bin murmurs absently, indulging in his own reminiscing.

Yejin 'tsk' softly at her husband's blatant cheesiness as she start on her serum ritual. Bin grins knowingly as he settles back and watch the other apply the lotions bottle by bottle, drop by drop, diligently and totally screams utmost patience.

After twenty minutes comes Bin's favorite part. Waiting eagerly, he isn't aware that he is gripping the sheets or sitting up from his pillow.

Then it happens!

Yejin slides the robe off her shoulders as she lightly dust her upper torso with perfumed talc. From Bin's vantage point, he could see the milky soft expanse of pale skin that is his spouse's back. Unconsciously, he swallows.

Yejin continues with a body spray, totally oblivious to the restless man on their bed behind her.

And things just get better and better.

Yejin unties the knot and loosen the robe around her body. Bin slightly leans forward and rest his chin on his propped up knees as the robe loose down completely and pools generously around those ample flaring hips. Undisturbed, Yejin massages scented moisturizer into her arms as she hums softly. By now, Bin's heart is palpitating a little faster than usual  and he sat back against his pillows to allow his lungs to breathe.

Not realising that Yejin had turned, Bin huffs a little harder and she caught him looking rather distressed. With a knowing smirk, Yejin lifts a leg and props it up on the end of the bed, making sure to arch her back sensually. Bin's breath caught loudly and Yejin flashes him a satisfactory grin before returning to the task at hand, applying the same scented moisturizer to her leg.

Bin's eyes bulges as Yejin massages her left leg. When Yejin starts on her right, Bin's lungs constrict voluntarily.

"Baby~" Bin moans, no longer able to hold in his desire.

"Hmm?" Yejin asks with deliberate ignorance.

"Baby, I need.." Bin croaked.

"One more bottle to do, Bin-ie." Yejin replies in a soft sultry whisper as she reaches for the last bottle of heavy moisturizer for her feet.

At last, Yejin stoop up from her seat and turn off the lights. Bin is panting openly as he watches his spouse climb the bed next to him while struggling with his urge to jump the delectable creature.

"The lights, baby." Yejin murmurs as the cue for her husband to approach.

And approach he did. Bin snaps the bedside lamps close and moves forward eagerly. Grabbing and pulling the body of his wife into his arms, pressing the soft warmth to his bare chest, feeling the cold dissipates quickly.

"You smell heavenly, baby." Bin mutters absently with his nose buried in the other's skin, inhaling appreciatively.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, babe." Yejin whispers playfully into the man's ear, giggles tinkling like music in Bin's ear as he draws closer to taste her.