BinJin Scenario #15

Yejin is furiously slicing the steak in the plate as if she hadn't eaten any edible food for the last few days and I'm sitting in front of her, thinking how lucky I am to witness this side of Korea's Melodrama Queen.

My baby looks up and keep the fork and knife in her hands. "Binnie, you'd be more productive if you read the story I handed to you instead of just starring at me the whole time."

She took a sip of wine from her glass and continue eating. She then looks up and frown, "Seriously, why are you starring at me like that?"

"It's your t-shirt's fault." I reason out, pertaining to her shirt with 'Byte Me' print.

Yejin rolled her eyes. "Goodness! It's B-Y-T-E not B-I-T-E. Don't you think the level of you being pervert has reached past our sacred apartment?"

"Well, it depends on how you effortlessly seduce me." I shrugged.

"Great. So it is my fault again. What did I ever do to you?" Yejin said while blinking cutely.

"You made me fall in your magic. What did you do to me?"

She smile, a fake one of course, "Kim Taepyung, if you continue with your cheesiness, I'll stab you. Trust me."

"Fine. You eat and I'll read the script." I chuckle at her actions. Frankly speaking, I don't want to read it. But I have to. To make my baby happy.

I took the black file and sighed. The title of the story is "Sacrifice" and isn't exactly my type. Plus the writer's name isn't written. Why? I don't know but I decided to give it a try anyway.

I am silently praying that this is not one of those cliche scripts from one of her friends because I have enough dramas and movies to work in. And I have my Yejin who is more interesting to understand than this.

I started scanning the synopsis. The first two paragraphs makes me lazy, the third one caught my interest, and the fourth one, I slammed the file shut and sighed.

"What happened?" She asks as she was caught by surprise.

"Baby, do you know who's the writer of the story? I'm trying my best not to be rude but whoever she or he is, he needs to learn his lesson." I explained seriously.

"This is morbid. Sacrificing a human for the sake of fame is not even worth an hour for a movie." I added. I wonder how that person thinks that I will work for this kind of story.

Yejin silently take her wine and drink it in a go, glaring at me. "I still have the knife on my plate. Are you really going to continue mocking the writer?"

"Baby, the writer is not even worth stabbing yourself."

She smirked. Can you imagine a beautiful creature smirking? "What made you think that I would stab myself? I'm actually planning to castrate you in public -by accident- on purpose."

"Using the steak knife? Come on, you can do better than that." I chuckle.

"Well, I can do better with my teeth. But I refuse to give you the satisfaction." If we aren't both actors, I'd be convinced that she's being serious.

"Read." she demanded.

"Oh Jesus! Why do you let her have her mood swing today." I exclaimed. "I'll continue reading it later at our room. When you don't have any other weapons but your teeth." It's my time to finally smirk.

Rolling her eyes has become her habit in times like this. "Fine, but I'm not happy."

"I can make you happy without reading this script. So should we begin our journey in our room? Because I seriously want to tear off that shirt and take a bite." I teased.

Yejin flushed, one could clearly see the love and lust in her eyes. An indication that I own her tonight.