BinJin Scenario #3

"We shouldn't be cuddling right now." We have less than a week left for vacation. But we are forced to go back to Korea. We've been caught in LA. I still can't believe it.

"It's okay. Let's just stay like this for a while. I'm still furious as to why we have to go home all of a sudden." He's been sulking since our plane trip going back home. We took the same plane but have different seats. To avoid farther issues.

"Do you think they will believe our statements?" I buried my face at the crook of his neck. The smell of masculinity. I'm so inlove with it. I feel so secured when I'm in his arms. I don't mind if we stay like this forever.

"Don't worry too much. I'll make sure that this issue will die down soon. We're still looking for the one who saw us.", his tone is so determined. He's such a baby most of the time. But he can be dependable at times like this.

Tons of articles are circulating online. But we don't have a plan to come out as a couple yet. At least not now. Binnie is in talk with a writer of a Kdrama. I received the offer too. We're both planning to take part in it. Maybe we can announce it after the drama ended or not. I don't really like dating in public so let the future decides. At least for now, I want a private relationship.

"What do we do now? I wanna enjoy the outdoor doing lots of fun stuffs with you. But it was all ruined." I know, Bin. I know. Me too. I'd love to.

"I'm sorry." he's the most excited one when we are planning the trip to LA. We bought a house there not too long ago. For future purposes. We can date in Korea but the chance of getting caught is higher. I feel sorry for him when he's so vocal with his relationships into the public.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's my fault. Going to the grocery was my idea." he doesn't know what I'm sorry for.

"I'm just sorry and thankful for everything."
It's complicated for now. But I know it will all be worth it in the future.

He cupped my face and kiss me at the temple. "Everything will be alright."

Our free days passed by like a strong wind. We spent those days cuddling, watching the TV, talking about anything and basically all those lazy stuffs we can think of. He also insisted cooking for me but all he served was a messed up fried egg. He's handsome, a versatile actor, can do sports, can sing and let's not talk about his cooking skills.

We both have different schedules so we hardly had time to meet after that sweet and disturbed vacation of us. He keeps on sending me message from time to time saying how much he misses me. It's the 20th day of January and I woke up without him by my side.

I decided to call him and he pick up after the 3rd ring, "Good Morning, baby."

"I miss you, Binnie!"

"I miss you too. But I'm so busy right now I think I can't sleep there tonight." sadness is evident on his tone.

I decided to make a coffee and browse my ipad while talking to him.

"It's okay. I have a schedule this afternoon too. I don't think I can go home early tonight."

I didn't hear what he says afterwards when articles suddenly flooded the timeline. I bulged my eyes out with what I am seeing.

| Breaking News|  2019•01•21
"Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are Spotted Together at the Supermarket in LA With A Photo Of Them Together"

"WE'RE BOTH DEAD KIM TAEPYUNG!!! I DON'T THINK WE CAN BOTH STAY AT HOME TOGETHER FOR A WHILE!!"