BinJin Scenario #22

I almost spit out the water in my mouth when my manager casually show me a leaked picture of my boyfriend from their shooting in Granada while I'm on a break from my schedule. As I feigned ignorance, I drift to the one side of the room, one eye looking for any possible disturbance and the other locks on my phone screen as I scroll through Instagram. To be honest, my heart literally stops for a few seconds as I gently brush the screen with my thumb, showing a photograph of my boyfriend somewhere in Granada. And Bin, my Hyun Bin looks absolutely attractive. Fashionable outfit that showcases his built body, barely made up face, twinkling eyes and then there is my favorite hair. Nicely combed bangs covering his one eyebrow, it makes him look sexy and youthful.

I wish to brush his bangs right now to loosen them up though, to make it look less stiff. I'm biting my lips with concentration as I quickly saves the picture and a whole host of others into my phone, dropping them into my secret folder which could only be accessible by a mind boggling password. I certainly cannot afford anyone knowing what I have on my phone.

I love Bin to death as he is to me, but when it comes to his hair, you could say that I'm almost obsessed with it. As I realized long ago, Bin has a nice hair. Really really nice hair. Thick, black, voluminous hair that's so soft to touch and regardless of it being short or long, swept back or tied up, Bin will always look good. So for me, his hair is his best asset instead of his nose, dimples, face or eyes, for it's his hair that sets him apart from the rest.

And so I get in contact with Bin's hair whenever I can, often finding all sorts of excuses to lay my hands on his glorious silky hair.

I always insists on helping him wash his hair after his workouts. Bin would be sitting at the edge of the tub in front of me and lathers up a storm to work the gooey liquid onto the hair, carefully using my fingertips on his scalp massaging him. Then I thoroughly washed the foam out and pats the hair with towel before Bin will attack me. All the time.

I love it when he wraps his arm around me as we lay together on our bed on a lazy day without schedules, face to face, limbs intertwined and I would be fluffing or carding my finger through the soft hair washed with my favorite vanilla scented shampoo.

When we make love, I fists the thick hair tightly when he goes down on me which only serves to excite me more. And just when we reach the climax, I look up at the hovering handsome face above me, floppy hair sticking to his forehead, wet with perspiration and then I would pull his gorgeous face which belongs to me and kiss him, but not before brushing his hair apart, so that I could look into those expressive black eyes shining with love for me. As Bin lies on top of me, our bodily fluids intermingling, I will sniff the sweat drenched hair while we exchange our promises, our vows to each other, to always love and cherish each other no matter what.

Later that night.

I sit on our bed, a smirk on my face when my phone beeps. An incoming message. I have been pressing the reject button when Bin calls me. He needs to be punished, just because. Well, he will be punish and I have the perfect punishment in my mind.

FROM: My Only Bin
Why aren't you answering your phone? Have you eaten your dinner yet?

FROM: My Only Bin
Baby???? Answer me please.

TO: My Only Bin
Don't baby me.

FROM: My Only Bin
What happened? Tell me. Come on, babe.

TO: My Only Bin
Nothing, I just saw your leaked pictures on Instagram and... Nevermind.

FROM: My Only Bin
What did I do?

TO: My Only Bin
You should know better!

FROM: My Only Bin
Is it about my hair?

TO: My Only Bin
And you act like you don't know.

FROM: My Only Bin
Oh come on. It's been always like this for the whole drama. I couldn't ask them to change this style, babe. I thought you love my hair like this.

TO: My Only Bin
I do but not when I'm not around!

FROM: My Only Bin
Okay, look I'm sorry. If there's anything to be sorry about.

FROM: My Only Bin
Okay just punish me when I get home next week. I miss you!

TO: My Only Bin
Then hurry. I wanna show you something.

FROM: My Only Bin
What is it?

TO: My Only Bin
This.

Attaching a picture I just taken, I laugh and switch my phone off.

SOMEWHERE IN GRANADA

Bin blinks his eyes as his mouth agape staring at his phone screen. Then he slams his hands on the table before swallowing thickly. Good thing it was their break time from the shoot. He looks around the empty changing room wildly before pulling the door open.

'Holy...mother!!!! Shit! Shit! Shit!'

A picture of a naked Yejin with only her bra and panty looking at him with her doe-like eyes, sitting comfortably at their bed teasing him.

Feeling his pants getting tight, Bin growls as he call for his manager, "Book me the earliest plane back to Seoul!"