BinJin Scenario #4

"You okay? Are you sick?"

It's half past midnight and we just got home from a tiring shoot. I'm a little worried since this man with me is quiet the whole day. I wonder what's wrong.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he replied with a low spirit and went directly to our shared room. I followed him instantly.

"Tell me what's wrong. Aren't you hungry? You just ate a little the whole day."

He replied me with silence. "I can cook for you."

Silence.

"Okay fine! If you don't wanna talk I don't care. But at least eat something please!" we're both tired and it's pretty late. Maybe I can ask him tomorrow.

"Do you really find him sweet?" Finally, I thought I'm speaking with a statue. But wait, whom do I find sweet?

"What? I don't understand you."

"You said you find him sweet. Despite of his busy schedule he still find the time to send some support. You're so happy when you knew who sent the food truck earlier." Oh that! Am I dealing with a jealous boyfriend now?

"But Haein is really sweet. Of course I appreciate his effort."

"Hah!! I knew it. Of course you appreciate him. A lot!"

"Hey, Haein is just a dongsaeng. No more than that. Haven't you read his message? He's even cheering for Dooly Couple, so calm your jealous ass."

"That's just a cover up to impress you. He likes you." He insist.

"Come on. I appreciate the effort. That's all. Are we fighting now?" it really makes me sad to know that he's still this insecure with our relationship.

I can see his eyes soften when he met mine. I can sense the guilt building up within him. He always want the best for me. He even said that his goal in life is to keep me smiling everyday. He'll do everything to make me smile even the silliest thing. But a small confrontation like this is not something you can avoid in a relationship.

"I'm sorry." That's all I need to hear from him.

"I understand. You know that I love you right?" I don't know what to say but to reassure him every time.

"I know. It's just that you know I can be selfish when it comes to you. I can't control my emotions when I know that some guy other than me makes you smile." Now it's my turn to smile.

We both sat at the corner of the bed.

"Are we okay now?" I asked him and he replied me with a hummed.

He kiss me on the lips and hugged me while he said, "You know Yoon Seri is Ri Jeonghyeok's and Son Yejin is only for Hyun Bin right?"

It's silly but it makes me the happiest. I wouldn't trade this moment with anything else.

"Can't we post a selfie now on your Instagram?" He suddenly asked.

"Why so sudden? You know we have to be careful. We don't want to spark some rumor again."

"But you posted Haein's foodtruck on your account. You even said sweet words in the captions. I even read the comments saying Haein is the sweetest."

"Wait, you don't have an Instagram account. How did you read all of those?"

"Remember I don't have an account but VAST did." He said proudly.

"Now aren't you a stalker?" he's really hilarious.

"I'm just checking my girlfriend's account you know. You can't call that stalking. I'm just checking if there's some weird guys who comments weird stuffs to you."

"Why don't you just directly say that you're checking if Haein is commenting at my posts?" I laughed this time surely enjoying my boyfriend's possessiveness.

"Holy Haein my ass!" For Pete's sake why is this bulky man so cute? I keep on laughing.

"Now that's what I'm waiting to see. Your eye smile." Why does he never fail to give me butterflies on my stomach?

"Now can I cook some ramen for you? I'm sure you're hungry after your jealous episode."

"I'm kind of hungry but I want something else."

"What do you want?"

"You."