BinJin Scenario #24

A continuation of Scenario #23
-----------
HB POV

I took the empty cup from Yejin's hand and placed it on the coffee table, my eyes never leaving hers. Yejin had stayed silent throughout our entire journey home. We went to the hospital for her to get check. It was indeed confirmed that she's pregnant and they are both happy knowing that. But what gave them quite the shock was when the doctor informed them that they are having a twins. It's not just a single miracle but a double. Yejin's eyes conveying the confusion she is feeling inside as she catches my concerned look.

"I'm afraid, Bin." she confessed truthfully. We have this oath not to keep anything from each other since we started this relationship. "I'm not sure if I can go through this. I mean, I don't know if I can be a good mother and they are two, Bin. I'm carrying two humans."

"Baby, you know I'm always with you all the way, right?" I sit closer to her, taking her hand into mine.

"I know, but is this what you want?" Yejin finally lets out the question she must be weighing heavily in her mind. She knew that I would take care and support her to the best of my ability but she doesn't want it to be like an obligation for me. I'm sure that she doesn't want me to feel that I have to do this.

"Look at me, babe." I commands softly, our knees grazing together and pauses as I wait.

When Yejin finally focuses on me, I leaned to place a chaste kiss on her forehead, lingering longer than I intend to.

"I love you, Son Yejin. I really really love you. And this?" I lightly feel her stomach, "They are ours. Not yours, not mine but ours. Believe me, I want to be a part of this journey with you and it will never be an obligation or just a responsibility. You are my future, babe. And I cannot wait to spend it with you."

Yejin places her hands on my cheeks and I lean toward her, "You are so cheesy. But I love you too much to care, cheesy or not."

So here we are, just basking at each other's company, a step closer in our understanding with each other, a positive step forward to our unknown future. It's true, for me, when we have each other it makes life much more easier and bearable. Because when one falls, there's another one to pick up.

Seeing my beautiful soon to be wife stifling a yawn, I lean forward and kiss her again. "It's been a long day, let's go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow."

"Long day?" she asks.

"Yes, we got parents to meet and a wedding to plan." I hold onto her hand as we go towards our room.

"By the way babe, I think you would make an excellent parent. Second after me though.... Ouch!"

"You are sleeping at the couch"

"But, baby~"
-

SYJ POV

I play with Bin's hand nervously as both us wait for my parent's response. The grim faces of my parents don't spell good news but I vow to be strong, as strong as Bin is in his defense of me.

To tell the truth, I have fallen in love all over again when Bin showed his resolution in front of my parents just now. I want to do the same, to be the pillar of strength for the person who means the world to me and the father of my twins.

"Do you know what you are getting yourselves into?" My appa asks rationally. "Are you ready for what you have to face? The judgment, the gossips and the invasion of both of your privacy?"

Looking at each other, I caresses Bin's face as we communicate our depth of understanding of what my father have said.

With a hopeful smile, I speak confidently, "We know life is never easy especially with a relationship like ours, but we chose to walk this path together and we will learn from whatever we'll face."

"Uncle, I promise I will do whatever in my power to make Yejin happy and safe. I may make mistakes but I love her. It will mean so much if you'll give us your blessings." Bin speaks from his heart as I choke back a small sob at his sincere words.

"Oh come on, dear. Why are you torturing them like this?" cries my mom. "Didn't you already said that you hope they would get married soon?"

I furrowed my eyebrows before my lips break into a smile after seeing the exchange of glances between my parents. "Appa, you scared us."

"I need to make sure that my son-in-law can be a dependable person now that he has another two bundle of joy to take care of." My dad reasons out as he let out a smile, "Or shall I say three to take care of."

"Yejin will always be number one." Bin promises as he shakes hands seriously with his soon to be father-in-law, much to the amusement of me and my mom.