BinJin Scenario #10

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PICTURE ATTACHED.
_______

Bin and I are busy preparing for our meal. I prepare the foods while he prepare the table. The door suddenly burst open and incoming footsteps are heard.

"Omma! Appa! We're home!" here comes my jolly daughter. Followed by her brother who smiled at us; showing his dimples while he set his bag on the floor. They are with Bin's mom who fetched them up from play school.

"My two puppies are home. How's school?"

Instead of answering, Yebin proceed to hug her Appa while Hyunjin went to me. Bin's mom is watching us with a smile. Our setup has been always like this. The public don't know that we tied the knot years ago and this two beautiful children are the result of our love. They stay most of the time with Bin's parents while my parents always visit them from time to time. My husband's family are so private that's why we settled that it's best if they watch them while we are both busy with our career.

We had them three years ago and they are the most precious gift we have ever received. Bin and I are working nonstop to support them and give them all the things they needed. We are working hard to be able to settle down in a few years and just focus on our little family. Yebin and Hyunjin just turned three but they are very articulate. They can express themselves very well. They understand things easily. Yebin looks exactly like me. She got my eye smile and cheerful personality while Hyunjin looks exactly like his dad. He's a little quiet but you'll be shock whenever he share his thoughts.

"Stay for lunch before you go, Omma." Bin suggested as he kiss his mom on the cheeks followed by me.

"I have to meet my friends downtown. I'm running late." she said as she hand me a box of cake. "Those two rascals requested for a cake while we are on the way home."

I sent Bin's mom outside and when I came back, my three babies, Bin included, are already settled at the table having a serious conversation. Smile reaching to my ears as I join them.

"My friend Naeun cried because of Hyunjin, Appa." Yebin complained while her brother continues eating; unbothered with the situation.

"Why would you make a girl cry, Hyunjin-ah?" Bin asked.

"She wants to play with me." he replied coolly.

"Did you play with her?" I asked kindly. I'm now worried that my son made a girl cry. We always teach them to be nice with other kids. And knowing this is a bit alarming.

"I wanted to. But she wants to act like a pregnant woman and she said that I should be the father." he narrated, earning an amused laughter from Bin.

"And then?" Bin asked after clearing his throat.

"I said I don't like because I hate pregnant woman. And then she cried." he pouted after explaining.

"You are so mean!" Yebin exclaimed with a troubled expression. "I will tell Naeun not to play with you anymore."

"That's not so nice, baby. Did you say sorry?" Bin remarked. Ruffling his son's hair. When it comes to disciplining our kids, he's more strict than me.

" I did. But I told her not to act like a pregnant woman because that's just plain evil and she cried harder."

My eyes grew wide along with my husband when we heard that. Why would our boy hates a pregnant woman?

"Why did you say that? Baby, pregnant woman are not evil." Bin hurriedly explained.

"My friend told me that he's having a baby brother. And he asked his dad how the baby was made." he explains innocently with a pout in his tiny lips. "And then his dad told him that his mom swallowed a baby so that he can have a baby brother."

Shock of horror is evident on Yebin's face upon hearing that. "Does that mean you swallowed me and Hyunjin, Omma?"

Bin and I burst into laughter.

"I think I need to talk with your friend's dad." Bin muttered, clearly dissatisfied and amused with the whole situation.