BinJin Scenario #2

Los Angeles, California
January 9, 2019
Wednesday

"Yejin-ahh, I'm hungry."

"Should we order pizza? We should've bought something on the way home."

We just arrived in our newly bought home here in LA. We went on a golf club earlier this morning and we haven't had our breakfast yet. We just had coffee. You can't call it breakfast right?

"How about you cook? Since we arrived here for a vacation you haven't cook for me."

"That's why you call it a vacation, dummy. I don't wanna do something that would tire me out." But of course, I know I still can't say no to him.

"You're not fun you know. Cook for me, mommy!" Mommy?!? What?!?!

"Boy, I'm not your mommy." I know he's up with something again.

"Of course you are the mommy. And I'm the daddy." He beams. "As far as I know the mommy should cook for daddy." He look so proud with what he just said.

"We don't have supplies for that. I can't cook for you, daddy."

"Let's go grocery shopping then." Oh how I love this demanding boyfriend of mine.

-
RALPHS MARKET, Los Angeles, California

"Buy some wine too. And this one. Have tasted it before." He keeps on suggesting random foods and now wine, the moment we got here. Is he even 36 years old? Boys never grow up.

"Just push the cart, Bin-ssi. And listen to noona here okay?" I said while looking for some beef. I'm planning to cook some steak for him.

"Why do I have to call my girlfriend noona?"

"Hey don't be too loud. Someone might hear us." It's better to be safe than sorry. We have to be cautious. Our relationship is still new, not even a year yet. I don't want anyone to know that we're dating. I just want to enjoy a peaceful relationship where we both have the freedom to do anything we like without the judgement of others.

"It's not like we're in Korea. People here doesn't understand what we're saying and they didn't even know us." He has a point there.

-
January 10, 2019
Thursday

We are having a nice breakfast in the morning. The sky is bright. The birds are chirping while enjoying the cool breeze of the air. The grass outside are a little wet due to the dew drops. The sun is slowly rising and peeking through the clouds. This is what I dreamed of. This is what I want. Having some funny and healthy conversation with the man of my life. We decided to fly here for this freedom and I'm loving it. Not until my phone rings.

"Answer your phone." Bin suggested while munching on his food.

'You need to come back here as soon as possible.' The urgency in my manager's voice is so evident. I wonder what happened.

"Why? We still have like a week left to stay here before going back." This time Bin eyed me with confusion.

"Haven't you checked the news yet?" With this, I hung up the phone to check what's the matter. I didn't even say bye to my manager.

Bin went to my side. Confused and puzzled but immediately replaced with a shocked expression when we both read the headline of an article.

"Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Are Rumored To Be Dating and Went Together For A Vacation in LA"

"Oh my god"

"Fuck!"

"Watch your language, mister."