BinJin Scenario #38

AN: I wasn't able to reply to all of your messages/comments here, but I just wanted you to know that I am always thankful to all of you my lovely readers. I always appreciate your words and I'm so happy reading them. Especially when you show how satisfied you are with the update or when you comment about how you feel after reading, it really makes my heart full. Thank you so much!!!

Here's another lovely scenario for all of you. Keep safe everyone!
__________________

Bin spends his night off duty instead of going to sleep early, watching Yejin studying a script she considers for her next project. Watching his lover is enough rest for him. He doesn't need more than that. He watches the way Yejin's glasses slide down her nose before it is pushed back up by long, slender fingers and Bin doesn't dare crack a joke about his dearest's nose being a tad too oily, or else he will get himself locked out of the room for the rest of the night.

Yejin frequently reaches out for her glass of water and take small sips before setting it down again and continuing her reading, and she is quick to ask Bin to refill it whenever it's empty. Bin obeys without any complaints, because she understands Yejin and how important it is for her to be hydrated.

Yejin is half dressed, with a thick brown sweater and nothing else but her underwear on the lower half of her body. Her feet taps the floor rhythmically as she hums to herself. Bin finds himself smiling when he hears the familiar tune of his song "That Man".

Yejin stops reading for a while and instead of reaching out for her water, she turns to her boyfriend instead.

"Aren't you going to sleep, baby? VAST needs their CEO early in the morning tomorrow." She asks, brushing Bin's hair out of his eyes like the latter usually does for her. Bin smiles and shakes his head, not saying a word because his eyes says it all. Yejin kisses Bin's cheeks before going back to her script, and Bin feels his whole body flush with a lovely kind of warmth only Yejin can induce.

With Yejin, Bin never feels old. He always feels like a teenage boy, Yejin's touch and cute little expressions never fails to make his heart skip a beat. Bin grabs Yejin's empty glass before the woman can open her mouth to ask him to refill it, and he is rewarded by a beautiful smile. He goes to the kitchen to refill the glass with water, and when he turns around, he finds Yejin's head peeking out from behind the wall and walks over.

"Just wanted to check if you secretly spit into my water because I keep asking you to refill it." Yejin explains before Bin could ask and he couldn't help but to smile.

"You've swallowed more than just my saliva." He jokes and Yejin slaps his shoulder before hugging him.

"Thanks, babe." Yejin says before she walks away with glass in her hand.

"Wait." Bin grabs Yejin's wrist.

"Hmm?"

Bin softly pulls Yejin closer and pecks her on her lips. "You haven't given me a thank you kiss."

His arms wraps around Yejin's waist as the latter hugs him back. Bin feels some water wet the back of his shirt, but he doesn't mind one bit. Yejin leans to kiss him, but she leans in too much and Bin ends up slipping on the water bringing both of them to the floor with a painful thud.

Yejin cries out and cradles Bin's head apologetically. "I'm so sorry, baby."

She mumbles sorry over and over again. "Does it hurt a lot?"

Bin grins even though it is a bit painful and pulls Yejin flush against his body. "I'm okay."

Yejin rests her head on Bin's shoulder. "Sorry."

Bin shrug and turns his head to kiss Yejin's cheek. "All I need is a thank you kiss for earlier."

Bin smiles, their eyes close for a brief moment as their lips touch, and they're smiling at each other again. Yejin closes her eyes and snuggles against Bin's firm body.

"Not going back to work on your script?"

"Hmm-mm" Yejin shakes her head sleepily.

As Yejin falls asleep, Bin realises that with his beloved, nothing matters to him. It doesn't matter that they are lying on the floor just outside the kitchen, or that the back of his shirt is wet. It doesn't matter that Yejin is lying on him, or that they only have each other to keep themselves warm.

"Let's get you to bed, baby." Bin whispers to the sleeping form on top of him.

If anybody were to ask, Bin would tell them that Yejin is his gift from heaven above. Yejin's eyes sparkle like a thousand stars, and her smile is as beautiful as the northern lights. She's wise and as adorable as a puppy. Yejin is Bin's natural beauty. To him, Son Yejin is absolutely breathtaking.