BinJin Scenario #33

AN: Another scenario of pregnant Yejin.
_________

Yejin takes a sip from the rare Sauvignon Blanc, allowing the pale lemon-colored liquid to swirl in her mouth. She savours the smooth liquid in her tongue before it slides down her throat. Sighing satisfactorily, she folded a piece of aged Gouda cheese and pop it into her mouth as the intense sensation explodes inside.

Smacking her lips, she reaches for the bite-sized ham and cheddar from another plate before a low laugh from her companion stops her in mid-action.

"What?" Yejin asks with a glint of small irritation.

"What what?" Bin anwers, clearly amuse with the situation.

"What is that laugh for?" Yejin blurts out and frowns.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Then why are you smirking?"

"I just like to see you eat."

Hands on her waist, Yejin stands up startling the person sitting opposite to her. "Are you saying that I'm fat?"

Silence as Bin widens his eyes, almost comically. Well, Bin is saying the truth but....

"Kim Taepyeong, you think I'm fat and yet you bring back all these foods everyday." Her dark orbs blazing and lock onto his as they face each other, almost like on a battlefield.

If truth be told, Bin got to admit that Yejin is putting on weight. Yejin is pregnant with their twins, so it is understandable that she has to eat a lot. She's eating for three persons now plus the fact that the sudden weight gained is not only due to the weight of growing babies, but most of it was because of the extra fluid in the body. This is needed for things like the babies' circulation. Her face is a bit rounder than usual and waist is thicker. But she is also so much more adorable and lovely.

Taking a deep breath, Bin smiles, knowing that his spouse is unable to stay angry at him for long. He approached her and places a chaste kiss on the pouting lips before wrapping his arms around her from the back. Resting his chin on her right shoulder, Bin decided to come clean. They have vowed to never lie to each other and so he will tell the truth, even in times like this. Even if he might be kick out of their bedroom for a week.

Sigh.

And a double sigh coming from him. "I honestly like to see you eat and enjoying everything with gusto. And you love all these..."

"And?"

"And yes........youareputtingonweight." Bin swallows nervously.

After a long silence.

"And?" Yejin presses on as she turns to face him.

"And I still love you as much. No, I love you even more." He smiles while correcting his words.

"When I am fat?"

"When you are fat."

"Old and ugly?"

"When you are fat, old and ugly."

"You sure about that?" Yejin places her palms on either side of the handsome face, willing his eyes to only focus on her, before letting out a grin. She had never doubt him. Never since long time ago. Not when she knows his heart was hers, just like hers was given to him too.

So yes, she is sure. With absolute certainty. That Hyun Bin will love her even if she gets fat, old and ugly, till eternity. And there is really nothing that anyone could do about it.

So now, where is that plate of mozarella cheese?