AUTHOR'S NOTE

I always read BinJin's Soompi thread every night to feed my not so delusional heart and I came across this post about HB's ex last night. And her being in Switzerland almost the same time as their shooting literally shook the hardcore BinJin shipper in me. And that's why this note is up today instead of an update, I blame her for it. Kidding.

I couldn't come up with a happy scenario as I am deeply thinking about the possibility of her being back with Hyun Bin. I'm not really against it, I'll still support Hyun Bin whatever his decision will be. But I'm really hoping and believing that he would end up with Son Yejin. We could all clearly see it, the love and sincerity in his eyes whenever he look at her.

Right now, I will only believe with how Hyun Bin see Yejin, because eyes are always honest, they will be always telling the truth when everything else is a lie.

I need to make a scenario out of it to move on and to continue pushing the cart. So please be patient with me.

PS. I'm currently writing.
PPS. I really don't know how to continue it. Hahahaha. I'm usually full of ideas but I think it's not working rn.
PPPS. Thank you to my readers. Better stay at home at times like this. Stay safe from the virus. :)