BinJin Scenario #30

AN: I know we all hoped for a BinJin photoshoot for Mediheal yesterday. :( That's why I made a scenario about it.
________

Closing her weary eyes, Yejin laid down herself onto her bed after having a warm bubble bath. She starts to massage her temple lightly as she gropes around the bed, feeling for her phone and sighs softly with disappointment as she found that there was no familiar goodnight message. While she knew that she should be trying to get as much sleep as possible for the long day tomorrow, she knew she's much worried to allow herself to. Punching in the number she had long imprinted in her mind, her finger rest on the call button, not yet pressing it as she analyze wether she should give it a go. Finally deciding against it in order not to disturb him, she laid still on the bed, staring unenthusiastically on the ceiling. Yelping out as her phone suddenly vibrates, Yejin quickly reads the message that she just received. Chewing her lips, she immediately replied and pressed the phone on her body after she is done, waiting for the other side to respond. After the first ring, she pressed the answer button, "Bin?"

"Hey babe, I thought you were asleep." came a tired and scratchy voice.

"I was waiting for your message." Yejin explains softly, placing her phone at the crook of her cheek. "Where are you now? Still at the shoot?"

"I just got home. How's the situation there in Daegu?" asked Bin, clearly trying to shift the subject.

"So far so good, but I miss you though, Appa and Omma miss you too. I miss you, Bin." Yejin shared.

Hearing an audible sigh, Yejin continues to cradle the phone as her boyfriend lets out his frustration, "I wish I am there with you. I want to spend my vacation there too. The director refused despite my promise to work overtime to finish the shoot as soon as possible."

"Bin, you know they are rushing right, because of the situation. And if you work overtime..."

"The crew will have to work overtime too, I know that. " Bin continues. "But this work is important for the both of us. I'm just thinking if you should be in my place instead of me."

Yejin wished she was next to Bin right now, she would just pull him into her arms and give him a much needed big hug. And then she would whisper all the words of encouragement that he needed, especially when he is feeling so down and guilty. Just like how Bin cannot bear to see her upset, she hates to see her boyfriend being like this too.

"Hey baby. The decision was not entirely yours to make, you did voice out, I was there, we said that we'll do it together, remember some things are beyond our control, especially on my side as I can't decide alone without my management." Yejin reminded Bin, hoping that he would stop blaming himself. She knew and they have been together long enough, that Bin is probably emotional and pointing the finger at himself.

"I understand that only one of us can do it this time. It's not the right situation to come out together. Maybe we can do more projects together after this pandemic" Yejin said softly.

"That's why I'm telling you to move to my agency already so we can decide for ourselves after this. I miss you, babe."

"That's a long process to do, you know." Yejin laughs at his boyfriend's silliness but considering his suggestion deep inside.

Yejin walks to the window and stares up to the expense of black sky, it is cloudy, star-less night, somewhat matches to their tired body and minds. "I miss you too, Bin. You know if you are at the window now, you would see the same black sky as me, we are still connected."

At the same time, Bin drew his curtains up as he stood, taking just a cursory glance down at the bustling night life below him before looking up to the sky. This is why probably he was drawn to Yejin at the first place, she is encouraging and understanding when needs to. Honestly, without Yejin by his side all these years, he would probably not where he is now. Yes, Yejin is that important to him, and he never fails to remind himself that. "Yejin? Babe."

A rustle over the other end let him know that his girlfriend is still there, listening to him. "Yeah, the same sky. I think it will probably rain at my side, but I happen to see a faint star shining bright still, I think that's you."

"My god! You are so cheesy." Yejin mutters, glad that Bin can't see her face blushing a bright crimson red.

"Babe, can I..." Bin starts a little tentatively, knowing that Yejin probably would not agree with what he will say next.

"Yeah, let's switch on our laptops." Yejin smiles. The only reason why she is so reluctant to do this is simple, because if they do this, he would miss him even more. And it is already hard as it is.

"Hey, babe!" Bin smiles widely when Yejin came onto the screen. "You look even more beautiful as ever."

"And you have become a little slimmer." Yejin touches the screen, outlining Bin's face, her heart aching as she looks at his tired eyes. "Don't make me worry about you."

"Well, I will leave it to you to fatten me up soon." Bin's words are not lost on Yejin, who broke into a half smile. If he is to close his eyes, he swear he could feel Yejin's long slender, soft fingers ghosting his face, caressing him gently.

"Hurry up home to me, Bin. Appa and Omma wants to see you too." Yejin said softly before she stifles a yawn.

"You look sleepy. You should go to bed, babe." Bin observes, his eyes gazing straight at her.

"Baby, sleep with me?" Yejin asks as Bin's face lit up at her suggestion. She fluffs up the pillow before switching off the room light, crawling under the covers, she waits, sleepy eyes still on the laptop screen.

Placing the laptop next to him as he wraps himself snuggly in a blanket, Bin also yawn widely as fatigue finally took its toll on him. But he leans just a little and kisses his laptop screen just when Yejin did the same.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you."

"Hmm, night, Bin. I love you too."

Bin look on the screen still as Yejin succumbs in her tiredness and drifted to sleep before him, whining a little before she settled down. Bin couldn't wait to hold her in his arms once more.

'I will go there very soon, baby.' he thought to himself before he was lulled to sleep by the even breathing of his beloved.