BinJin Scenario #35

They've been into a fight, a serious one to be precise, and so Bin left her daily handwritten notes.

Often with flowers of different color, in case the notes are not enough, because he knew from visiting Yejin's childhood room that she likes flower and even kept dried ones. It is an old fashioned sentimental gesture he hope the woman would appreciate.

He left them in her apartment when she isn't there. He knew Yejin needed space and he is trying his best to respect that space, but he have to do something.

The notes started out brief.

"I hope you like these flowers."

"I am trying to think all the things I should have done. I'm sorry."

"I'm really sorry."

They become more elaborate as Bin started to lay his heart out on paper.

"I've hurt you, I know that. But I know it's because I care for you more than I've ever cared for anyone else."

"I can't say I'm a better man with you, because I am a moron around you and that's my true self, but you definitely make me want to be better."

Yejin kept every note, even the apologetic ones, which she hid at the bottom of her drawer, the rest was kept near her bed. She also kept the flowers and put them on glass cups around the room and when she had no room left, she placed them around her apartment in jars.

The notes and flowers surprises and frightens her. She reads every note very carefully, afraid that it is going to be the one that will destroy her. She convinced herself that Bin is going to break her heart again and that these notes are his way of laying her down easy. A note that she rereads many times, a note she didn't thought she would receive.

"I love you and I am definitely not giving up on you."

It is almost too good to be true, but the notes doesn't just stop there.

"You remember what I told you before? That I have yet to meet a man that deserves you? Don't look for that, I want to be that man."

"Yejin, can't you forgive me?"

"I know I deserved this silence. But. You. Are. Killing. Me."

"I know this is too much to ask, but can't you give me one more chance?"

"Tell me I am not too late. Please."

This went on for days and the notes became harder to ignore. As much as Yejin looks forward to them, she also started feeling guilty for not responding. In the meantime, they hadn't spoken a words to each other. Bin is busy with his own schedule, while Yejin is busy with hers too.

Until the night Yejin missed the last note. It's a simple one, no flowers attached. And it told Yejin to meet Bin at a quiet park, away from the city, at sunset.

It is already midnight when Yejin saw it. She had spent the afternoon and evening with her parents after her shooting for a commercial and originally planned to stay at their house for the weekend. Had she not return to her apartment to grab some things, she would have missed it entirely.

She didn't think Bin would still be there waiting for her, but she decided not to call him. She drives to the location. She believes the universe would only grant her a few opportunities to see for herself if life is good as she wish it would be.

And this time, life is good.

She knows when she sees him from afar, his large frame barely fitting on a kid's swing, that Bin loves her sincerely. It is only then that she is certain.

She ran to the man on the swing.

She is out of breath when she reached him. She stops a few feet away from Bin, who stood up from the swing with a rose in his hand and a smile on his face.

"I just saw your message..." Yejin pants, bending over to rest her hands on her knees and inhales deeply to fill her lungs. She remains in that position for a few more seconds because she feels nervous to face Bin. She remains in that position until Bin offers her the rose. She takes it and straightens her back right away.

"Please stop giving me flowers..." Yejins breathy statement made Bin frowns slightly before he smiles when he hears the rest of it. "Because I hate seeing them die."

Yejin tries to calm her erratic breathing as Bin reaches to hold her hands, the rose's stem presses between their hands.

"I didn't mean to make you wait." Yejin said and lowers her gaze.

Bin remains silent so Yejin fills in. "Why are you still here? It's really cold."

The weather isn't as bad as the February winter Yejin had to endure, but Bin had waited for hours. It is incredibly sweet, but too painful and heartbreaking to even imagine.

Bin tightens his hold on Yejin's fingers, "You are worth the wait."

He looks down on their intertwined fingers seemingly stopping himself from saying more. "And you are here."

Yejin's eyes moves from their interlocked hands to Bin's face. She has an overwhelming desire to touch his handsome face to warm him up. The cold hands that holding hers intensifies that desire.

"Baby..." The cold man begins, eyes locked with Yejin's, he clears his throat, "First, I'm sorry...."

"No." Yejin whines softly, shutting her eyes and shaking her lowered head, she doesn't want to start off their conversation that way.

Bin continues nonetheless, "I am sorry for being an idiot...."

Yejin doesn't want Bin to apologize, she doesn't want to hear another apology. She wants Bin to stop talking. And because her hands are held down by Bin's, and her words seems useless, she has to use her lips. And so she leans closer and tiptoes before capturing Bin's lips in silent. Their hands are still linked when Yejin pulls away.

"Don't apologize, it's never a good start." Yejin states, meeting Bin's eyes again.

The man chuckles lightly after the kiss-induced haze. "Okay."

"How about this?" Bin said as he moves even closer and let go of Yejin's hand to cup her face and pulls her into a long hard kiss. The kind of kiss that makes everything right, because it isn't an apology but a confirmation.

"Better?" Bin asks with a smirk.

Yejin feels breathless and speechless by the time Bin let go of her face. She simply nodded, knowing her face is various shades of pink.

Bin's smirk turns into a handsome deep-dimpled smile, the one that never fails to put a smile on Yejin's face. Bin grabs Yejin's hand again and walk with her trough the parking lot.

"You know that I will always love you, right?" Bin says finally.

Yejin could only nod, with a smile beautifully painted on her face.

"And you know how I know how much you love me?" Bin continues with mischief in his voice.

Yejin anticipates the answer.

"Because I know you hide a poster of me behind your closet. That's how much you love me, but I can give you a better one you know."

The look of complete shock and mortification on Yejin's face makes Bin burst out in laughter.

"I'm going to take it down." Yejin whispers before covering her eyes with embarrassment. "And I'm going to change my apartment's door password."

"Don't you dare!" Bin stops laughing to give her a wild look in return. To emphasize the seriousness of his warning and because he simply wanted to. He playfully carries Yejin over his shoulder and rush to his car in the parking lot.

And he is not going to let her go away, because Son Yejin is his, only his.