BinJin Scenario #41

"Mmmmmh.." Yejin hums pleasantly into the pillow under her as the pair of well oiled hands and very talented fingers skillfully massage at every knot of her shoulders.

"Yeah...." she moans sultrily as her muscles gives way under sharp pressure.

The bed dips as Bin shifts his weight and staddles Yejin's honeypat. The woman only hums softly to express her current pleasure, eyes still shut as she feels the warm heaviness pressing against her front bottom.

Something warm and soft next presses against the bare skin of her naked bicep, warm breath tickling the flesh around it. Silently waiting, that warm and soft something began to glide agonisingly slow down her arm towards her wrist, then up again towards her shoulder when it reaches her elbow.

"Mmmhmmm... I miss you." Yejin murmurs dreamily as her lover's lips moves away from her bare shoulder, gliding along the sharp edge of her jawline, making her way to the pair of luscious ruby red lips already puckered up waiting for approach.

Without breaking their hungry kiss, Yejin flips herself and fling her arms over Bin's broad shoulders pulling the handsome man closer, pressing him down tight against herself. As Bin pushes himself brusquely into her cavern. Yejin lets out tiny mews and trash her legs reviving Bin's erection.

Bin moves away from his adorable partner's pillowy lips, now looking completely abused, and went for the nubs  on her fair chest. Yejin gasps in pleasure as Bin abuses one of her nipple with his teeth and the other nipple with his callused fingers. Throwing his head back, he flung himself back against the layers of down pillows. Caressing the back of Bin's head, Yejin leisurely entwines her fingers with the man's black name as Bin's head bobs with a steady pace.

Knowing Bin's ritual, Yejin does not expect less from the man who will spend an amount of time worshipping every inch of his lover's beautiful body. And the longer they are away from each other, the longer Bin will take to lavish his love on her.

"I miss you too, baby." Bin mutters huskily when he finally returns to Yejin's lips. Taking a moment to breathe in the sweet scent of his lover, Bin nudges the soft lips of Yejin who seems to be on the edge of sleep.

"Nnghhhh.." Yejin murmurs back as she fell deeper into sleep. The edges of Bin's bow-shaped lips tightens as he smile indulgingly at his sleeping girlfriend. Raising a hand towards the beautiful face, he strikes the soft cheek gently with the back of his index finger, his smile grew as he felt himself falling a bit more in love with the girl under him.

Feeling the need to rest too, Bin adjusts himself into a more comfortable position next to Yejin, an arm over the other's bare stomach, fingers entwines with Yejin's slender ones.

"I love you."  Bin murmurs under his breath, eyes fixedly on the peacefully asleep face inches away from his own. As he smile one last time for the day, his eyes slowly closed.