BinJin Scenario #16

It was early in the morning and we are at the gym with our managers. My baby needs to work out for his upcoming movie so I decided to help him out, by joining him of course. But our managers decided to join us too. To avoid farther issues they said, so that's how the four of us ended up here together.

Bin is sweating more than usual and I found him too sexy in this state.

As soon as we got out of the gym and went to the changing room, Bin grabs a towel to wipe off the sweat on his face, only to be intercepted by yours truly, yes it's me.

"Give me your towel." I took the towel from his hand and started to dab in on Bin's sweaty forehead.

"Babe-" I can see that Bin is a bit surprised at my gesture.

"Tsk." I interrupted him before he could continue what he will say. "Look at you being all sweaty. And looking hot."

I stared at his dark orbs and smiled. Then traced with his eyes the droplets of perspiration from the side of his cheeks and wiped them off lovingly.

Our managers joined us in the room but I could only care less.

"Baby, I'm really loving this side of you." Bin locked his gaze with mine and pulled me closer by my waist.

"I've been always this sweet." I defended.

"But not this showy in public, babe." he said as he taps my nose and smiled.

I wrinkles my nose, stole a quick kiss from Bin and smiled at him.

Bin replied back with a peck and smiled back. I wiped another drop of sweat coming down from my boyfriend's hairline. Bin kissed me again. I didn't complain and proceeded wiping the perspiration on his neck. Bin left a peck on my lips after.

"Yaaa! Must you do that everytime?" I pouted. But deep inside, I'm enjoying it.

Bin bits his lower lip while starring at me, particularly at my lips. And not soon enough kissed me again.

"Bin~!"

"Your fault for being too sweet, too sexy, too beautiful and too everything." he winked.

I wriggled loose from his grip on my waist so he can strip his upper clothing off. When he started removing his shirt, I grabbed a towel from my things.

"Now turn around, my big baby." I ordered

He obliged and I started wiping the sweat off his back. This is not new to us. I always baby him and takes care of him, but only when we are alone. Me doing this in public is definitely a new thing.

"Babe."

"Hmm?"

"Can this sweetest version of you stay for a long time?"

"You are loving it, aren't you?"

Bin turn around and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer once more. "Yes, babe. So much."

I anchored my arms around my tall boyfriend's neck, dangling the towel from the back. "You're lucky. I plan to make the most out of our time left together. So you will see more of my sweet side."

I then lean to capture his lips. Bin stares at me when I broke the kiss. Sadness is suddenly visible in his eyes and I immediately regretted what I've said. He's been too sensitive with this topic lately. We are used to work separately most of the time. But we've been together for work for six months with Crash Landing On You, so we kind of got accustomed to it unconsciously.

"Let's not think about it and enjoy our time together, hmm?" I caressed his face, wishing I could take back what I've said because the last thing I want is seeing my boyfriend sad.

Bin kissed my forehead for a few seconds and rested his own against it afterwards.

"I love you, Son Yejin." He is saying it while looking straight into my eyes.

"I love you more, Hyun Bin." I said while starring straight back. "I know you are leaving soon, so can we spend the rest of the day inside our room later?"

"You do know you don't have to ask for it, don't you?" Bin locks me in his embrace.

I just answered by burying my face on the crook of his neck. We stayed like this for a while, not minding the smell of sweat from the both of us.

"Yaa! Enough of that you two. What if someone sees you like that? I've had enough with all the dating rumors already. My goodness!" My manager nagged.

"I can't believe our own CEO creating troubles himself." Now it's Bin's manager turn to complain.

We broke the hug and smiled sheepishly to our managers. They've been our third and fourth wheels almost all of the time. We're apologetic and thankful at them at the same time.

I help Bin put on a new shirt and received another kiss after.

"Baby.." Bin ran his hands along my arm.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can we continue cuddling in our room?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course, my love..."

"Kim Tapyeong, I mean just pure, unadulterated cuddling, please? Huh? I just want to be in your arms the whole night."

Bin laced his fingers with mine and led us out of the room, our managers following behind.

"I'd love that, babe, if that means locking you in my arms the whole night."

I smiled. "I'm not going anywhere but in your arms, Bin. Not just tonight but for all nights for the rest of our lives."

Bin's manager suddenly interrupted our sweet talk, "Release both of your hands as we're in a public place. We won't deny your dating issue for the fourth time."