BinJin Scenario #17

"Yejin! Baby!~"

Bin rushed to hug me as soon as he entered our apartment. He was about to crash me in a hug but I stepped back and pushed him away.

"Uh. You can't do that."

"Ahhh why?!" he whined. "I miss you so much. Didn't you miss me? Hmm?" Bin asked with his puppy look. I wanna hug him and kiss him. But now is not the right time.

I did miss him, no, I miss him terribly. He have been really busy this past two weeks. Now that their flight to Jordan have been halted, they had several meetings with the production on how to adjust the movie schedule. And I promised myself to do something for him once he is back from his meeting today.

"I do, of course!"

"Then let me hug and kiss you, babe." Bin steps forward, he is about to lock me in his arms but I am quick to turn around and avoid the contact.

"Not until I'm finish with something."

"Aishh, what?!?"

"You don't have any scheduled meetings anymore right?" I asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"Uhm." Bin nodded. "Everything is already settled. So I guess there's none. Unless some unexpected problem arises. Why?"

"Then come with me." I took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom.

Once we are inside, I pushed Bin down to sit on the sink. I then stood in between his long legs.

"Baby..." Bin reacted.

"I know what you're thinking, mister." I rolled my eyes. "But nope, not that. I wanna get rid of this hideous thing."

I pointed out at his beard. He stop shaving since the day I told him that he looks sexy with a rough face. I was just joking last week when I told him that but we all know that jokes are half meant.

"Stay still, will you? Unless you want that gorgeous face of yours to get scratched." I said as I tipped his pointed nose.

"Aww baby. I thought you love this look."  Bin took my hand and kissed it.

"I do. But I don't really like the idea of you kissing me with that beard. It's sexy, but I love my skin. Now, behave!"

"Babe, I can't promise you that while I sit here and watch you shaving my beard." Bin pulled me closer that our bodies are just an inch apart.

"Tsk. I said behave or do you really want to last another day not kissing me? I swear I won't let you close to any part of my body with this thing still on you." I warned as I lightly tapped my boyfriend's arm.

"What? No! No way!" Bin cutely shaking his head.

"Alright then."

I reach for the shaving cream and made sure that my target was all covered. I could tell that Bin is enjoying this while I put cream on his beard lovingly. I'm even sticking my tongue out of concentration while doing so. Bin couldn't help but smile.

"What's that smile for, mister?"

"Baby, you are so adorable looking like this." he replied, stealing a kiss. Leaving a small amount of shaving cream on my nose.

"Yaa!!" I yelped. Now holding the shaver with my hands.

"Alright. Alright. I'll stay put." Bin said while wiping the cream off my nose.

I turn the shaver on and started working my way on getting Bin's face clean from his beard. I gently stroked my way along his jawline while Bin's hands was rested on my waist. He never took his eyes off me until the sound of the shaver stopped.

"Almost done, babe." I commented as I pat his after-shave face. "There! All done, handsome."

I turn Bin around to face the mirror so he can see himself. Then I linked my arms around his waist and hug him from the back.

"Now, that's more like it." I said through the mirror while I rest my head on his broad shoulder. "Welcome back, my love."

Bin quickly turn around and locked me with his arms, in between his legs. He was starring at me, a stare that would melt you.

"What are you waiting for?" I teased while stroking his newly shaved face.

Bin slowly smiled and brushed a lost strand of my hair away from my face. "I miss you, babe, so much!"

"I miss you too, baby." I replied as he pulled me closer and kissed my lips

I circled my arms around my love's nape and tangled my finger through his hair as he deepened the kiss I've been waiting for so long. Bin scooped me in his arms as he left pepper kisses around my face.

"Make love to me, Bin."

"We don't have any schedule tomorrow right?"

I shook my head.

Bin placed another kiss on my lips as he put me in the bed. "Good, because you might be limping if you do. I plan to love you all night, sweetie. All night."

With that, I pulled Bin on top of me, eyes locked together. Only a tiny distance separating us. We could feel our own breaths and could smell each other. "Then quit talking and fuck me already, baby."

And once again, our mouth covered each other's. We both knew that the night is young and it just had started.