BinJin Scenario #23

I run my stomach subconsciously as I presses a little too close to the kitchen sink and then frown a little. I've been doing this quite a lot lately. My thoughts immediately flew back to my vomiting the past few days.

"What are you thinking about?" a soft breath tickles my nape and two familiar arms snake around my waist from behind.

"Bin, I .... nothing, just wondering..." I swallow my absurd, not so illogical thoughts and leans further into him. "American breakfast?"

"Sounds good." Bin agrees but makes no attempt to move from his current position. I know for sure that he can sense that something is bothering me but would not want to probe, believing that I would share with him when I feel that the time is right.

"How am I going to prepare if you don't let me move?" I teased.

"Carry me with you." he whined like a little lost child, clasping his hands together, locking me in his embrace.

I love waking up and spending my morning with Bin like this. Just the two of us, pottering around our apartment, ordinary, normal and domesticated.

I laughs heartily, tugging Bin along as I make my way to the fridge.

"Looks like I would need to go and do some grocery shopping later." I announced as I take a look inside the fridge.

"Should we go together?" Bin suggests.

"You have some paper works to do at your agency, Mr. CEO."

"Should we do our own pizza tonight then?"

Cringing as I think about the greasy cheese topping, once my firm favorite with Bin, I cannot help but shivers. My analytical mind shifts to its working mode as it screams out that lately my taste for food seems to change as well.

-
I stand in front of the shelf for a long time, biting my lips nervously. Finally, I take a deep breath and grabs a few packages, throwing them into my basket and goes to the cashier before I could change my mind.

Back at home, I organized the groceries at their rightful places until I come to last of a lot, boxes in a brown paper bag. Staring at the articles in my hand, I shake my head at the possibility.

"You are crazy, Son Yejin." I murmur to my self as I make my way to the bathroom.

LATER THAT DAY (Third person POV)

Bin opens their bedroom door to find Yejin sitting crosslegged on their bed. Hugging the big teddy bear he bought for her, lost in her own thoughts. He is sharp enough to know that something is obviously bothering his girlfriend by the crease of her eyebrows and the faraway look in her eyes.

"Babe?" Bin calls out softly, taking a seat next to Yejin and tipping her head forward to look upwards at her.

"Bin, you're home!" Yejin immediately smiles and flings her hand around her boyfriend, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"What's the matter?" Bin asks tentatively as he takes the opportunity to inhale the addictive smell of Yejin, an intoxicating mix of vanilla and caramel.

"I.. I..we.." Yejin stutters as she locks eyes with Bin before looking away, a bright red blush coloring her cheeks beautifully.

Cupping her face so that their eyes can meet, Bin pushes, "What, baby?"

Yejin pull him out of their bed, tugging his hand toward their bathroom, "Come with me."

Pointing her finger to the counter at the sink, Yejin pushes Bin forward wordlessly.  Puzzled, the gorgeous man walks forward slowly before his eyes widens. Then he feels Yejin wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head in his back.

"Yejin, what's this?" Bin asks with a slight hysteria in his voice. He is putting two and two together and now with what he had seen plus the fact that Yejin had not been feeling too well for the past week.

"I have been vomiting and feeling bloated for a week..." Yejin sounded muffled as she continue to hide her face on her boyfriend's back. "It was a strange feeling, so..."

Turning around, hands around Yejin's waist possessively, Bin swallowed nervously with a hopeful glint in his eyes, "And so?"

"It's positive with four tests." Yejin shyly breathes out before ducking her head downwards.

His mind a swirl of emotions. Bin stares at Yejin for at least two minutes as he allows what his girlfriend said to sink in.

Yejin continues to look downwards as her heart thumps nervously. She is not sure on how Bin would react to this news. Of course they've plan to build a family but not now. Not yet. What if he decided not to....

"Marry me." Bin says looking at her nervous girlfriend.

"What?" Yejin raises her head finally and stares at her boyfriend questionly.

"Yejin, I.. I am planning to do this over our vacation in Maldives after my movie project. But I guess it can't wait anymore." Bin fiddles with a small velvet pouch that he just take out from his pocket. He hold up one of Yejin's hand and allows two planitum bands to fall onto her palm.

"Son Yejin, will you marry me? And allow me to walk with you on this next journey to meet our miracle?"

Yejin opens her mouth but is rendered speechless. Things are just escalating beyond her expectations. But there is one thing she is sure of, beyond any reasonable doubt.

"Yes."