BinJin Scenario #28

"Babe, would you like to move in here with me?"

I nearly drop the plate in my hands. My eyes suddenly widened at the question while I stare at my boyfriend trying not to look too shocked, but failing miserably. We just had dinner at Bin's place.

Bin could only chuckle uncomfortably in response to the frightened look on my face. "It's okay if you don't want to. But please don't look so scandalized."

I couldn't reply. My heartbeat is escalating, all I seem to be able to do is stare at Bin and hold on tightly to the empty plate in my hands. My mouth, much like my eyes, gaped slightly.

"Yejin?" Bin is looking worriedly at me now.

"I'm sorry. Forget about it and please just say something." Bin said as he removes the plate from my hands and place it into the sink.

The apology and the loss of the object triggered a reaction, "No, it's not like that! I'm just startled. I don't know what to say, truthfully." I decided that it was easier to look at the kitchen floor than Bin's slightly hurt face.

"You don't have to say anything about it right away. Take your time to think it through or we can completely forget about it if you want instead." Bin moves forward and kisses my cheeks for reassurance. I think he could almost feel my defeaning heartbeat. I know frightening me out of our relationship isn't his intention.

"I will think about it." I replied softly. I am going to think about it.

And I did. For the next three days, I wrestled with the thought of sharing a living space with Bin. The latter respected my need for time, because he knew that I am scared. I was simply afraid that changing our current living circumstances might ruin the great relationship we have, or worse, it can make me even more attached to Bin. Being too attached means that my heart would break beyond repair if Bin decided to leave me later.

With determination in my eyes and a calmer beat of my heart, I drove to my boyfriend's apartment and hands him a box.

"Here, Bin. This is my answer." I said simply.

"Please open it." I added when I saw the hesitation in his face.

THIRD PERSON POV

Bin feared that it would be a box of his belongings, the things that he left at Yejin's apartment, but it wasn't. It's a box filled with magnets. Fridge magnets, like the ones he loves to collect. He looks up to Yejin with an amused and puzzled expression.

Yejin had decided that the thought of holding back is more frightening than the thought of irreparable heartbeak. And that if Bin asked her to move in, it just means that he is getting more serious than before with their relationship.

"This is me saying that I would like to share my life with you. These are all the magnets I have. I know how much you love magnets, so I thought we could start collecting them together. I know I don't have that many, but you could put them on the fridge..... if you want." By then, Yejin had a rosy blush gracefully decorating her face.

Bin is currently the one finding it difficult to respond.

"You're very adorable, you know that? This is the cutest 'yes' I have ever heard." Bin truly believe there couldn't be a better way of saying yes. Much like there couldn't be a human being more bashfully adorable than the one currently decorating his fridge with more magnets.

......

Yejin groaned as her ears was assaulted by the frantic chirping of birds, indicating that the morning had indeed come. She burrowed herself further into the cozy cocoon, pulling the thick blanket high enough to cover her head. Even without opening her eyes, she could feel the sunlight piercing through the curtains and hitting the king-sized bed.

She sighed satisfactorily to herself as she slowly peeled open her eyes in the darkness of her self made tent. It's their first day and night living together. Sure, she had spent time sleeping in her boyfriend's apartment for countless times, but this one is different. They are now living under the same roof. It was a rare Saturday off and she wanted to make full use of it.

With the plan all worked out in her mind, Yejin sat up and shivered a little. It is almost the start of winter and even though the heater is on, she could still feel the cold draft being blown into the large airy room despite the closed glass windows.

She turns to her left and look at her still sleeping lover. Her man is lying sprawled on his front, one hand hugging a fluffy pillow and the left hand draping possessively over Yejin's waist. Yejin couldn't help but to smile tenderly at the worry free face of Bin as she continue to gaze at his handsome boyfriend, her eyes taking the perfect stubbled face, smooth broad shoulders and toned waist. She covers her mouth to refrain herself from laughing as she caught sight of the mickey mouse boxers that Bin is currently wearing, corteousy of a bet lost to her last night during an impromptu game of Solitaire while drinking their beers, before raking in the impossibly fit and long legs of her said boyfriend. Something looks quite not right as Yejin noted that Bin is sleeping almost naked, which would be fine during the summer season and all, but with a weather like this, he should be covered to prevent himself from getting a cold. And the reason why he isn't covered is because Yejin had dominated the entire blanket for the night.

Her mouth opens with a silent "Oh!" as Yejin recalls how she whined to him that she was still feeling cold despite being given most of the blanket and that during her sleepy state, she had taken the opportunity to possess the entire blanket, even wrapping herself double times when Bin had gone to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

"Babe..." Bin called out in his husky voice still laced with sleepiness as he scoot closer, his arm drawing Yejin closer. With only one of his eyes half opened, he looks adorably at Yejin and murmurs, "I am freezing you know."

"Oops!" Yejin whispers before she plants a chaste kiss on Bin's cold shoulder blade as she sat up trying to loosen the blanket that was tucked around her.

"Come here." Bin mumbles as he pulls a sitting Yejin down to his bare chest, spreading the blanket on top to cover the two of them. His hands wrapped around Yejin, locking her close as their limbs tangled with each other. "Hmmm. You're my pretty toasty, warm heater."

"Sorry my baby, I took all the blanket." Yejin said apologetically while Bin is running her back soothingly. Bin laughs as he gives a light squeeze to the perky ass of his girlfriend, inhaling the addictive scent of the vanilla shampoo.

"You have to warm me then, until I am satisfied." Bin smirks as he speaks softly into Yejin's ear, his arms tightening hold around Yejin, as his right knee nudges itself to rest snuggly in between the other's legs.

Yejin had wanted to share her plans for the both of them as they started living together but all of her thoughts vanishes immediately when Bin covers her lips with his own, his large hands working on Yejin's body with familiarity, pressing their hips impossibly close.

Yejin held Bin's face with her hands as she deepens their kiss, sliding her tongue smoothly into her boyfriend's mouth, exploring and loving it when she hears Bin's moaning in appreciation.

"Babe?" Bin gazed at her, licking his lips sensually, his sleepiness clearly forgotten. "I thought your stuffs will be delivered today?"

As Bin's hands slowly inched their way down to slip inside of Yejin's pajamas, the latter swallows and breathes out, "Nope, they will deliver them tomorrow. We have the whole Saturday for ourselves only."

"Good, then take this off."