BinJin Scenario #36

"I have a bad feeling about this." Yejin grumbles.

"It's the pre-wedding blues." Bin replies easily. That is the first thing out of his mouth because the rest of him, including his brain, is kinda busy seducing his soon to be wife.

"Tsk. It's not." Yejin clucks her tongue at Bin's casual thinking.

From the way Yejin looks so detached from the whole scene, you would think Bin is a puppy humping his disinterested owner's foot.

"You are stressed out with work and the preparations." Bin murmurs breathily as he nuzzles the woman's ear enthusiastically.

"Hmm..." Yejin considers the possibility seriously. Suddenly recalling something, she grabs her mouse and expertly opens up a page. "It's not. Look at this."

"Hmm." Bin hums absently because he rather be showering kisses the neck of his fiancée.

"Bin-ie.. look...." Yejin whines. She is not the least arouse and she won't be until she clears the worry in her head.

Bin sighs in defeat as he abandons his preferred task and turn to read whatever on the laptop screen.

"Oh?"

"See? See what I mean?" Yejin can't help feeling the little sense of satisfaction at being right.

"So our shippers knew? Are they going to gate crash?" Bin smirks much to Yejin's chagrin.

"Please don't tell me you are actually hoping for that to happen?" Yejin questions in astonishment.

"Hmm... of course not." Bin singsongs unconvincingly.

"How did they know about it anyway?" Yejin grumbles. "I thought we're already settled with the press?"

"That doesn't mean someone from VAST won't tell a friend who tells a friend." Bin reasons. It is too common for staffs to talk.

"Damn it!"

"Language, baby!" Bin admonish disapprovingly at his cursing lover who glares at him and sticks her tongue out defiantly.

"I don't see why we should be too worried. No one is confirming anything, everything is just a rumor now." Bin shrugs casually.

He got an eyeroll as a reply.

"You are too tensed. I know the preparations are taking a toll on you." Bin said soothingly as he starts massaging Yejin's shoulders, kneading the tight knots he could feel easily.

Half an hour of silence follows, the stillness only broken by a soft sighs and moan escaping Yejin's lips as she enjoys her fiancé's gentle but powerful touches.

DING!

Yejin's eyes snap open at the sound while Bin stops with what he is doing, clearly annoyed at the disturbance. The distance where they lay and the laptop lying open above the desk is not too far for Yejin to reach. Floods of comments are coming in, so she click one of her many Instagram notification.

"OMG OMG!! We should prepare gifts for our ship!! Congratulations, BinJin!!!!"

A gasp escapes Yejin's mouth as she turns a withering glare at Bin.

Rumor, you said? Her gaze seems to say.