BinJin Scenario #5

"Do you have to do your Duty Free shopping at the start of our trip?" Bin asked me innocently while he follows me in the spacious market while I look for some beauty products.

He just earned a glare from me.

"What? I'm not complaining!"

I put the lotion I'm holding back at the shelf and look at him with a sad look.

"Why can't you be more like Kyunggu Oppa?" Oh god, now I'm comparing him with Yoonah unnie's husband.

"What about him?" can this boy really be this innocent?

"He always say "Yes dear, buy anything you want dear!" to Yoonah unnie whenever they are together to buy something." I feel a bit sad, I don't really expect a lot from him when it comes to shopping.

Immediately like a flash he hung his arm around me. "You know what's mine is yours. I have no say on how much you spend. I will never complain."

I just rolled my eyes at him. Waiting for some reasonable explanation.

"I'm just saying that why don't we buy these stuffs when we return? They are heavy to lug around." he reasoned out.

"Do we need to return them all now? I even picked a wine for us for tonight. I wanna drink with you."

Bin's face lit up with the thought of wine. And us drinking together. He smiled sheepishly and said, "I'm really really sorry. We can buy them all now. I didn't said anything. You are always right. I never learn, do I?"

Instead of replying, I smiled and took a step forward and lean to kiss his cheeks.
-
HYUN BIN POV

"I'm really really sorry. We can buy them all now. I didn't said anything. You are always right. I never learn, do I?"

A smile broke on my beautiful girlfriend's face and she leans forward to kiss my cheek lightly before walking out to check out some items on the display.

I remained standing at my place. Still grinning like a kid who got an ice cream from his mom. I don't care if people stare at me because I look weird. Though chances of them starring at me because I'm handsome is higher.

"That Kyunggu hyung is nowhere as good as me." I muttered smugly at myself.

Looking ahead I see Yejin with another set of unknown beauty products again. She then turn around to me, "Babyyy, I'm done. Let's settle the bill now."

"Yes, baby. Im coming!"

While at the counter, I lean forward to her and whisper, "I'm excited for tonight, baby."