BinJin Scenario #21

There was a huge crowd on the street, clumped in almost every corner. Fangirls are screaming his name and gushing over the little things he'd do. Others were just there to see what's the commotion was all about.

You, you were there too. Well you just badly wanted to. You were free that day, no schedules at all. But he was preoccupied with a lot of things. As always. So even if the both of you wanted to spend some time together, you just couldn't.

'DAMN IT!' You cursed in your head.

You just didn't know why but of all the days, you miss him so much today. Terribly. Badly. Desperately, it hurts. So you had to come out. You had to see him. Which led you to this place where he was shooting for his Guerilla Date.

Of course you know what, when and where his schedule was. Like he does with yours. So it wasn't hard to do this. You just had to make sure that no one would recognize you. Not a single soul, or else you both are damned.

You chose to wear all black, a mask a hoodie and a cap to protect you. And him.

So you were there, you arrived when there were too many people trying to get a close look at him. A few fangirls stared at you. And you prayed so hard that they won't tell who you are. Not even a single mole should give them a clue. They shrugged you off and you let a sigh of relief. You moved to somewhere with less of those screaming fans and found a slightly elevated corner.

'Perfect!' You thought.

It was a corner where you can easily see him. All of him. The face, a pair of cute dimples, pointed nose, muscular body, silky hair, smooth skin and his long legs. You smiled when you realized something.

'Those are mine. He is mine.'

You glanced at your watch and you only have a few minutes left. You didn't plan to stay here for long. Nope, of course not.

He was posing for the cameras while he was doing fan service and answering questions wisely.

'Ugh. Why are you so freaking gorgeous, baby?'

He had made many appearance with this program before but this was my favorite. You can see his more defined features. He's getting more refine as he ages. So far, this is his best. You can see all of Hyun Bin in it. The Hyun Bin that people knew and the Hyun Bin that you only knew.

He was answering yet another question and faced on your corner. Your eyes met. Well, it is the only one that was exposed on your face after all. You were staring at each other for a good few seconds. Then he smiled. You smiled back under that mask. He was about to signal that you should wait but you shook your head vigorously. He has that look on his face as if asking 'Are you sure?' and you nodded. You signaled from your eyes that you were leaving, hoping he would get that. He did a cute frown and pouted while you knew that he understood. His attention was caught by the host of the program asking him to do something for the fans. He mouthed 'Goodbye!' and you replied with a nod.

You were still amazed at how you can talk to each other without words. After all, you've been with this rollercoaster ride of a relationship for so long, it should be the case.

As you left him with a heavy heart, your phone at your pocket buzzed signaling that you have a message.

FROM: My Only Bin
I love you, babe. Thank you for coming. I didn't expect that. See you later, beautiful.

It gave you shivers. It made you turned crimson red all over your face. Yes, he still has that effect on you. Every little things he would do still makes you fall for him over and over.

TO: My Only Bin
I miss you! I love you! I need you! I want you! But to be more emphasized, I love you again. See you later, babe.

Yes, you miss him, so bad. You need him just like how you needs air to breathe. You want him, always. But you know deep in your heart that you love him more than anything else.