BinJin Scenario #7

"Good Morning, beautiful." is the first thing I heard in the morning while still lying in the chest of my man.

"To you too, handsome."

There can be nothing more satisfying than a morning like this. Waking up in the arms of the man I love the most. The sun is already peeking through the curtains. We have to get ready and prepare to go before lunch as we are visiting my parents. I rarely see them because I was so busy with shooting for the last six months. I called them yesterday to tell that we're going to visit and they were so happy upon hearing it. They said they already miss their future son in law. Hello, I'm their daughter right?

"Can I have my morning kiss now?" I quickly gave him a soft peck on the lips as he close his eyes again.

"Can I have another one?" he's getting more greedy with kisses nowadays. All I can do is obey because who says no when a man like this asked looking all sexy in his morning glory. And I love it too.

"Come on, sleepy head. We have to get ready." I said as soon as I get up.

"Five more minutes."

"Okay, I'm gonna wash my hair first. I will wake you up once I'm done."

I went to the bathroom to get ready. I'm getting my shampoo and other hair care products when I was startled by Bin's voice behind me.

"Can I wash your hair for you?" I turned around to meet a dashing Binnie with his disheveled hair.

This guy knew for sure how to boost my mood early in the morning. He's so thoughtful and that's what I love the most about him. He's so caring to the point that I'm questioning myself if I am really deserving to have someone like him in my life.

"Now come here. I want to give my girlfriend a nice massage in the scalp." He motioned me to go to the edge of the tub.

"What did I do to deserved a man like you?" I teased him before I slowly lay in the edge of the tub. Dangling my hair inside of it.

"I just want to spoil my girlfriend. Is that a bad thing?" I smiled and shook my head lightly.

"What will I ever do without you?"

"That's my problem too. Don't claim like I can live without you while you can't." I couldn't stop the smile on my lips.

"You're so good at your rebuttals I can't answer anymore." I said while I feel more relaxed with him massaging my hair.

"You can always beat me by saying I love you." he laughs.

My jaw is slightly hurting from smiling and laughing too much when I'm with him. But it's a kind of pain that I can stand. A pain worth enduring.

"Done." he proceeded to wrap my hair in a towel and help me stand up.

"Thank you, baby." I reach for his face and shower him with little kisses.

"Can you pack me your shampoo before I leave to Jordan?" he requested with a slight pout on his lips.

"What? What will you do with a woman's shampoo?"

"I will use it everyday so that I can feel your presence while I'm away from you." That surely earns another kiss from me.

"I'm so sad too you know. Why would you accept a movie that will require you to shoot overseas? I'm gonna miss you so much." I'm not against it. I always know he loves action movies and I'm always here to support him with his passion.

"That's why I'm thinking of my next project. I want to be with you most of the time."

"Are you considering any project after your movie?"

"Yes, I'm considering one project after this." He sure know what he wants. That was fast.

"What project is it?"

"Our marriage."