BinJin Scenario #11

"Binnie? Baby?"

"Hmmm? Yes, baby?"

I step through the study's entrance, hearing my boyfriend's absent-minded reply.

"Sorry, I'm late. I'll get dinner ready in 20 minutes." I speak to the crown of Bin's head since my man's face is buried in the script he is reading.

"Okay, baby." He mutters out of reflex.

I turn to leave, shaking my head with a smile of amusement. I'm already used to Bin's aloofness when he is busy with work. I find it sexy when he is like that to be honest.

Several of minutes follows.

"Baby, dinner is ready!" I said loud enough for him to hear me.

I am arranging our dinner on the table when Bin hugs me from behind. "I miss you!"

"Done with your script?"

"Not yet. I have to study it some more." he said as he put the weight of his chin on my shoulder.

"Let's eat first. I cooked your favorite dish."

Bin release me from his hug and pull out a chair for me. One of the many things I love about him is that he's a natural gentleman. A gentleman who attracts the eyes of many but has eyes only for me.

"It's delicious" he commented while chewing his first bite.

"Of course. Im a good cook." I replied proudly.

His lustful eyes starring at me. "But there's something more tasty than this. It's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Pretending not to know that something is amiss.

"I'm talking about your lips." And I just rolled my eyes at his cheesiness.

We both continue eating until he change the subject. "Let's go for a vacation after my movie."

"Like we can still go anywhere. People would probably recognize us wherever we go."

"Let's go somewhere private!" Bin suggests like a five year old kid.

"We thought LA is private enough. We had still been caught." I sighed remembering all the issues we have faced.

"Just give me time. I will research about a place who don't watch Korean drama. A place where they totally don't know who Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are." He smiled at his own ridiculous idea while I just shook my head and smiled in return.

"You haven't shoot for your movie yet and you are already planning that?"

"Definitely. I will surely miss you having around that's why I'm planning ahead of time."

"Sure, if that's what you want." I said as I finally give in.

"I always know that you can't say no."

"Whatever."

"So, can we? Tonight?"

"Can we what?"

"You know it already. Come on. We haven't done it for a while." he begged.

"Shut up, Bin. You have your script to study."

"That can wait for tomorrow."

"No!" I hissed.

"Just one round. Please?" He's not accepting a refusal huh?

"Do you want to study your script or I kick you where the sun don't shine?"

"Okay, okay. I'll work with my script tonight." I smirked when I saw his face in horror.

"Then can you help me in my script? There's a part I'm having a hard time with." Now that's an obedient boyfriend.

"Sure. Which part of the script?"

"A kissing scene."