BinJin Scenario #18

I mentally face palmed my self for what must be the nth time this time. Of course my manager would have vetted the questions and remove the offensive part off. Of course my management had informed the tv station not to bring up certain topics. And of course the host will not listen, because hey, what is more important than viewership ratings?

"So!" The program host started with a smirk. "How does Hyun Bin-ssi like to dress in the privacy of his own home? Tee and shorts? Is he going around topless? I'm sure everyone is curious about that."

I nearly choked on my own saliva as the host smirked mischievously at me, urging me to answer whichever way she chooses, as long as it has entertainment value. Why did I agree to take this stint?

Ever since me and Bin, known endearingly as BinJin Couple by our supportive fans, decided to announce to the world that we are a couple, and even planning a wedding after Bin's movie project, everyone on the industry has basically gone into a frenzy. Good or bad, depends on how you see it.

Definitely bad. I'm deciding what to answer while staring blankly at the host's beaming face. The professional in me tells myself that by experience I cannot delay  answering much longer. A pause, no matter how short, is taboo in this business that runs on a fast and strict tempo.

Faking a smile, I take a deep breath before replying.

"That's for me to know." I answered snarkily. At the same time managing to look shy.

"Only!" I added playfully.

A smattering of laughter rang around the small confines of the studio. The host laugh nervously too, catching the eye of the PD standing right behind the camera.

"So regarding the pictures of you two leaked while you were both in LA, there's no other acquaintance you're with that time right? Only the two of you?"

I mentally face palmed my self again. How do I answer that?