1- Welcome Home

Him-
"Would like some more wine sir?"said the blonde flight attendant in a seductive voice. "No thank you" I say looking away, she walked away swaying her hips more than necessary. I sigh and look out to see the sun rising through the clouds. It was the beginning of fall and New York would start getting cold. The whole process of moving meant a lot to me since  I was leaving behind all the pain and betrayal to start a new life.

My father was my superhero after mom, but then I found out he was the villain and it  left me broken. My only hope was that the new journey would be better than the last. Even this plush business class seat couldn't keep my mind from having fear about the future. "Please put your seat belts on we will be landing shortly" I sit straight and buckle up. After months I finally cleared all the mess back home, broke all the company ties with the drug business. The only thing that connected me to the town was the house I grew up in. I even shut down the real estate business back home, all it did was remind me of him. To forget the past I did the only thing I knew. I ran.

Waiting for Nick to come and pick me up with all my luggage was a pain. After half and hour of waiting he finally arrived in a black BMW. "How was the flight?"   "Good the usual" I say looking at the tall buildings on the way. "So Andrew I found you an apartment but its a little expensive."   "That's not a problem, money never was. I just need a nice bed and a roof over my head" he nods and drives towards my new home.

Reaching the building, I saw that is was fancy. More than I expected. My stuff had already reached the place. Getting into the gold elevator  I presses 11, I stepped out with a stack of boxes covering my view. I bumped into someone who was walking in front of me. All the boxes fell on her. She was a petite girl with raven black hair,baby pink cheeks and greenish eyes. "I am so sorry miss" and give my hand to help her up but she stands up by herself. She was wearing a tight silver dress with smokey eyes and dark red lipstick. "Watch where you're going mister" she say in anger and walked away. Well that was a nice welcome gift.. wasn't it?

Hi humans 🧜🏽‍♀️🧜🏽‍♀️How did you like the first chapter? let me know

How did you like the first chapter? let me know.
Much more to come stay tuned...
Bye you