24- White Wine

Her

"Celia I need to talk to you,it's important".

"Oh Ray I need to talk to you as well, let's go to my study." I nod and follow her, I thought about Andrew.. feeling bad to just leave him like that. But this had to end today.

I entered her study and sat down in front of her. "What did you want to talk about?" she asked. "Okay so you know that I will be getting my degree that semesters. I want to do fashion full time after that do I wanted to quit the job as soon as possible." She just smirked and laughed "You really think that I would let you go? Jack is my best client and you you do a good job being his escort. I can't let you quit. You go when I let you."  My face because pale, she couldn't do something like this! "But I signed a contract saying I would leave once college was done, you can't do something like this". She just looked pisses now.  "Don't you dare tell me what I can do and can't. And speaking of the contract, you signed it saying you won't be in any other relationship with anyone, so I guess we both broke the rules" she spat.

"I and not in a relationship with anyone_" she cut me off  "Oh don't lie to me bitch, everyone saw the way you were dancing with him. There was never any contact. Now get out and never repeat what happened today!". I got up and ran out while tears ran down my face. All of it was a lie, how was could I be so stupid.

Him

She just left without saying a word. Not coming back like she said she would, I waited for two hours after that and finally decided to go home. But I couldn't get the look of fear she had out of my head. Was she okay? Did something happen?.

Reaching the elevator, I tried calling her again but it went straight to voicemail again. Opening my front door I was about to go in when I heard a crash from her place. Banging the door I waited for her to open it, but I got nothing. Running across I get the spare key she gave me.

I unlock her door and see the house was pitch black, turning on the lights I see a broken glass with a little blood on the floor. I follow the trail and see her standing on the ledge with half a bottle of white wine in hand. "Ray get down!". I say running towards her. But she stayed there taking another swing of the alcohol.

Slowly I go towards her. "Ray let me help you , please get down. I need you". This time she turned and went to catch my hand. "My name is Rylee" was the last thing she said before she passed out. Taking her home. I clean up the cut on her hand and change her into some comfortable clothes. Who was this girl?.

A/N
Hi humans
Finally!! How did u like the twist😉😉 (you will know if you read my first book)
Until next time bye u..