10- The Streets

Her

After deciding to go out with Andrew, I was looking for a simple outfit. Nothing flashy but comfortable. After getting ready I headed out and stood near his door. Minutes later he came out dresses in a hoodie and vans. Seeing him like that was different, it was nice.

For dinner we went to my favourite Chinese restaurant

For dinner we went to my favourite Chinese restaurant. I got to know a little about him and his past. He was a Moss, I was surprised that I didn't know before. After dinner we got out on to the busy streets of the city. I looked at him to see and grin on his face. Like watching fire crackers in the sky. It was the first time I  saw him really happy. Over the years I had seen and met a hand full of rich guys but he was nothing like them, he was different. A good different.

Once we reached time square he quickly held my hand so I didn't get lost. This action shocked me, I smiled and kept walking near him. No one cared if I got lost but he seemed too. I held his hand tighter and cut through the crowd. I felt safe for the first time in years.

Him
The moment she saw me "Hey" she said with a warm smile. She was wearing a maroon dress shirt and black stockings, black converse. Hair was styled in a bun with only a cherry colour gloss. "Hello Neighbour..shall we get this amazing food now?" She nods and follows me to the elevator.

I was about to pull out my car key once we reach the parking, but she stops me

I was about to pull out my car key once we reach the parking, but she stops me. "Andrew we are walking"
"Oh..um.."
"It's close.. and there is no space for a car there...so come on I am hungry" she took my hand and started walking.

The restaurant ended up being really close to the apartment. "Shall I get the menu" I asked while she sat down on a table. "No I already know what we are having" she said and I take a set. A young boy came to our table "Hey Ray!" He said  happily. "Hey Mike, this is my friend Andrew" she said looking at me. I smile and wave at him. After saying hi to me "So the usual?" He asked "Yep 2 plates please" she said and he went to get our food.

The food came and I looked and smelled so good I couldn't wait to dig into the chicken noodles, broth and spicy sauce. "This is so good, wow"
"You are welcome neighbour" she said with food stuffed in her mouth, it was cute.
"So Andrew tell me more about you..."
"Well I am an only child, no parents and I own a real estate company Moss Properties"
"Wait your Axcel Moss's son?!"
"Yep,I took over after he died in a car crash" a car crash right...
"Oh so sorry to hear that, ...now how do you like New York?"
"Honestly Ray I only came here for meeting, I don't know much about the place"
"So what are you waiting for, I will show you around!". After we were done eating I pay the bill, even though she insisted she payed. We were on our way to time square to explore the city.