28- Ambush

Her

The van stopped and the door opened. The lights were too bright, it took some time for my eyes to adjust. Two men came and started grabbing the girls . When they came from me I noticed the guns they had on their waistbands. I was made to stand in line with the rest. I looked around to see three vans with the same amount of girls. How was she getting away with something like this?.

Then I saw the bitch, walking up to us in a tight dress and her branded bag.
"Now girls, if you are good to there boys we be good to you. If not..well I really don't want to ruin all these pretty faces. Understood?." She said with her signature fake smile.

A few girls started struggling and began to run but the guard hit them with the gun making them pass out. It was disgusting. "Now all of you will strip and change into the clothes given to you without a word." The guards began to frisk us, or more like grope us. By the time they came to me I was prepared to take the gun the man had. He came in front of me and checked my pockets, while squeezing my ass. When he turned I quickly stepped forward and took the gun aiming it at her.

Him

The van we had been following was forced to pull over. The guy who was driving pointed a guy at us but another group of agents came from behind and took care of it.

He was taken to give us some answers. My hands itched to just beat the crap out of him, looking at him tied up to a chair. Nick said they were anyway going to do that. Questions about Ray kept going on and on in my head. Was she okay? Where was she?.
There were about twenty girls in the van, who were from all over the country but some of them were not. All of them were drugged.

Once the guy got a good beating the gave up the location in the airport for the trade. "It's too late, you will never find them" he spat. I ignoring him the best I could and followed the others to the location. 

When we reached we saw a that a plane was going to take off and a long line of girls standing in nothing but lingerie. The agents quickly covered the area, we were all set to ambush the place.