19 -Prepared

Her

It was Christmas eve and I was getting ready for the fancy dinner Andrew had planed. I was really excited for today, since it was our first official date. In the morning I went and got my nails done, a simple french manicure. For my hair I planed to do simple curls at home, they always looked the best. After a quick shower and shave I went to pick an outfit.
I finally decided on a simple black dress with a little net on the top. I wanted it to be simple and classy, paired up with tie up red heels. For makeup I put a little silver on my eyes, liner and a deep red for the lips. Nothing to crazy but pretty. Today I really took the time to dress up and do my makeup. It was worth it.

 It was worth it

Finishing of the final touches I was all set for this date

Finishing of the final touches I was all set for this date. Over the years I had been on many dates, but today was different. It felt like I deserved every bit of it, like I belonged with him. We would just click, not once did I really have to put in an effort. My only fear was that just like every good thing in my life this was coming to an end soon.

Him

Today was the date. Back home when ever I went on a date mom would say "listen to what she is saying" I always thought it was stupid. But now I think I understood was she was saying today was for Ray, I really did want it to be special. Having such strong feelings for her in such short time really scared the crap out of me, but excited me as well. That meant that it was real. At least from my side, that was worth something because I never felt like this about anyone else in the past.

Walking out after a shower, I walked towards my closet and picked out a dark maroon shirt since it was Christmas eve and crisp black dress pants. Once I was happy with the look I moved onto hair and did my signature gel look which always looked good for any occasion. Spraying some cologne, I picked up my car keys and moved towards the door to wait for my girl.

A\N
hi humans sorry for the short break, but i needed it😁
hope u liked the chapter.
bye u🔱🔱