7-Your Name?

(picture of Jack above)

Her-

What do I say? This question was the one I hated the most, because my name always reminded me of my mother. Should I tell him the fake one or the one for close friends? But he lives right next to me  what if he finds out by mistake. "I asked you a question" he said waving his hand in front of my eyes.  I blink and say "Ray" quickly a smile appeared on his face. "Ray I like it, so Ray what brings you to this part today".
"I am here with a friend Jack" I say looking in his direction.
"Oh, the lawyer?"
"Ya that's him". He was about to say something when Jack said "Amy come here,I want you to meet someone" I smile at Andrew who had a frown on his face and walked away. Great, just fucking amazing what am I supposed to do when I see him again, or wait I can just hibernate in my apartment and never leave. I mentally rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards Jack. I knew I got into trouble this time and didn't know how to fix it, I just hope no one else comes to know. I even met Celia and she told me the money will be transferred to my bank account by the end of the day. At least something nice happens during the day.

After getting home  after the long day I striped and got into my tub for a nice bubble bath. Tomorrow I had  a full day of classes, which would be really exhausting.  After about ann hour I sigh and get out of the tub to put on a face mask before curling up in bed watching a few movies and listening to music till I finally fell of a sleep.

Him-

Amy?! What the fuck, wasn't her name Ray? Wow, now I am really blank and don't know what to say or think. This is just strange all of it. Why did she lie? I decide to ignore the situation and head to the buffet. Food would always help.
The brunch went on as usual, the food was amazing but I was only interested in the sweet stuff. With all the observing I did through the party I realised that people loved people with money, no matter who rich they themselves were. Also they always stuck around with people similar to them. All the lawyers were on one side, bankers were standing in their own group and the biggest group of celebs were in the middle. It was only the women who were meeting others as well, I really didn't understand this.

After it was all over a car was waiting for me but now sigh of Celia. I sigh and get into the car. I guess she was busy with other guests. On my way home I kept thinking about Ray or Amy, great I don't even know her real name. What was she up to?