9- Chinese Food

Her

After we bumped into each other at the cafe, we were exchanged our numbers and social media. I away though about what people thought of my posts online, my Instagram had no name, no bio just pictures of me at the most lavish restaurant or wildest parties. But I wasn't like that at all.

I was the type of person who would go out two times a month with close friends for a few drinks, then sit at home eating ice cream doing the things I love. The girl in those pictures was not me. She was the type who will always go out and my make people believe she had the best life with no problems at all.

Thanks giving was coming closer, so I did not have out with Jack. He was in Washington with his parents.  College too would go on break in a couple of weeks. This time of the year was the worst for me, everything reminded me of family and love. I choose to believe I had neither. Usually on thanks giving I would go out for a fancy lunch all alone, then go to the beach. After that I would come home and drown myself in alcohol. Maybe this year would be different. I then head a 'ping' on my phone to see a text for Andrew.

Him

After putting my stuff on the kitchen island I realized that I was hungry, but was in no mood to cook something.
I also realized that I did not know any good places to eat here. Great, I honestly did not know much about the city, I could always ask Nick but he was in Hong Kong for a meeting and would be fast asleep now.  After thinking about it, I decided to text Ray. She could definitely help me.

Me: hey

Ray: helloo wats up?

Me: do you know any good places to eat?

Ray: wat do u want to eat?

Me: Chinese?

Ray: really u don't know any place?!!

Me: nope, :-) where r you?

Ray: I know a place, home y?

Me: want to go out for food?
(Minutes later)

Ray: sure!, Meet me out in 10

I smile looking at the text and went to quickly change into casual pants and a hoodie. After I was done I walked towards my door and open it. I see Ray against the wall waiting for me.

A/N
Hi humans 👋
Hope everyone is safe and at home
See u in the next one..bye u ;-);-)