21- Christmas Morning

Her

I got up feeling small kissed on my cheek and neck. Opening my eyes I looked straight into Andrew's chocolate brown eyes, while he was hovering over me. "Merry Christmas baby" he said in his husky morning voice. I smiled and kissed him again. "Come on" he said and dragged me out of bed.
I entered the living room to see the table full of an amazing looking breakfast and a small Christmas's tree in the corner. How did I not notice it before? Right I was too busy kissing him like a wild cat ..funny.

After a really heavy and yummy breakfast we sat on the couch, while he told me to close my eyes and put my hands forward. I followed his instructions and opened my eyes to see a small teal colour box in my hand. "Merry Christmas Ray!" he said while I opened it and grasped. I was looking at the most beautiful diamond and ruby earrings, I think I fell in love. "Oh my god! I love them, it's perfect". I say while hugging him tight.

I got and went walking toward my bag to get out his gift

I got and went walking toward my bag to get out his gift. Sitting back down I hand him a black box "I hope you like it Andrew" he nodded and went ahead to open it. First he saw the painting I made. "Wow you can really paint" he said and I laughed. Next he saw the watch and held it like a new born baby. I took it from his hands and turned it to show the engraving behind. It was the name of the street and date he first held my hand. "This is where it all began, so I wanted you to have something to remember it by" I say looking away not having the courage to face him, because if I did would be as red as a tomato. He placed his hand on my chin making me look at him. "I absolutely love it Ray".

 "I absolutely love it Ray"

Him

Him

"I absolutely love it Ray, I love you" I said with all my heart. She seemed surprised but moments later she looked into my eyes and said it back. Coming closer she placed her soft lips on mine. I love her eyes, her lips, her voice, body, soul all of it. The kiss became really hot really fast before she tugged on my hair and mourned. Within seconds she was pinned on the couch with me on top.

To be continued...