22- Texting 🔺

Him

I smiled and looked into her eyes and kissed her neck leaving marks. My hands moved towards her thighs, she was just wearing one of my shirts nothing else. When I moved my hand to her core she arched her back and started panting a little.

I moved my hand in slow circles when she mourned my name, it was like music to my ears, I just hoped I could witness this for the rest of my life. My hand moved faster and I put in two digits and thrusted faster. "Oh my God Andrew"she said full of lust, before she hit her climax. I sat up straight and licked my fingers dry. 

After coming down from her high she flipped us over and quickly removed my sweat pants throwing them away. She had my length in her small hands and started moving it up and down. I growned looking at her, she had a smirk on her face.  Without warning I felt her warm tongue on my tip before she moved her head back and forth. It felt out of this world, I couldn't hold back any longer. "Ray stop" I said but she kept going till I came in her mouth. She moved away while I caught my breath.Slowly picked her up in bridal style I walked towards the shower.

Her

Once Christmas was done u go a call from Celia saying I need to be there for her Christmas party with Jack. I still didn't knew how to tell Andrew that I was going with him, things were great between us. I loved every second of it. Having two days to think about what to do I decided that I would quit the job, since next semester I would get my degree. Once I end things I was going to tell Andrew everything because nothing can ever work without trust.

I just finished making my dress for the party, everything was ready. I texted Andrew to tell him about the party.

R- Hey, do you have a minute?

A- With a friend baby wats up..

R-  About Celia's party, Jack wanted me to go with him since I owe him one. Is it ok?

A- Ray it's fine bae, I will anyway meet you there no prob

R- Are you sure? M so sorry:-(

A- yep no problem, ;-)

R- thank you so much! ly <3

He really was the best.. now all I had to do was talk to Celia.

Him

I was sitting catching up with Nick since he was back from Hong Kong.
He got a job in Russia and was starting in in Feb. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Ray. She said she was going with Jack for the party I couldn't really stop her since she had already said yes. I did get a little possessive but let it slide for the last time.

"Andrew you okay?" Asked Nick "Yep I just got a text from Ray that's all".

"Ah Mystery girl..how is it going?"

" Amazing, I really like her. She is something else".

"Well I am happy for you..take care of her, thanks for meeting up Andrew. If you need anything you know where to find me."

"Thanks for everything Nick will be in touch". I say shaking his hand firmly.

A/N
Hi humans
Surprise chapter😁😚..we are nearing the end. I want to finish this one asap. Did you check out the new book?
Until next time
Bye u🔶🔶