2- The Best Champagne

Her-

My head hurt like a bitch after that guy dropped all his boxes on me. Again why was this day so messed up. First I couldn't finish my assignment on time because of the stupid hangover I had from last night and now the rich bastard Jack called me again because he needed someone for a business meeting. I should have said no but how could I?

Leaving the elevator, rubbing my head I walked outside it see a limo waiting for me "You look amazing darling" I smile and roll my eyes. "Where are we going today?" I asked filling a glass of champagne and getting comfy in the plush seat.
"I have a meeting babe and wanted to look good with you by my side, we are going to Ecstasy". I nod and look outside.
The club was the most famous place in the city. All the celebrities, actors, singers and wall street bankers came there. It was like their fun little playground where they did what they wanted. Over the years I had become familiar with all the workers, bouncers and even the owner.

The fun part about this kind of life was you could make contacts, enjoy the different luxuries that life had to offer, like the best champagne and get an peek into the lives of the filthy rich. The car slowly stopped and we got out, I mentally prepared myself and put on a fake smile while holding onto his arm. We walked into the VIP section since the other part was 'below' him and took a seat.

I see Gen my friend walk up in a red mini skirt and a gold t-back with a man in a crisp suit. The men started talking after ordering some drinks. "Hi girl" she said "Hey you, how was your holiday in Bali?".
"It was amazing, I had fun went scuba diving and even saw baby turtles! But he wanted to fuck every night it but was worth though, you tell me how is college going?" .
"Its fine but I couldn't finish my assignment since last night Mr. Hall's party was a little too wild and I got up with a bad hangover, but other than that everything is good."  "Well its Mike Hall's party what do you expect.. he really knows how to throw a good party."We talked for a couple of hours till her date kissed her and it turned into a hot make out session in the VIP area. This was never something new, just a part of the act that's all it was.

"Bye babe will call you later"he said with a peck on my lips. I nod and turned to walk home in need of a good nights sleep. I couldn't wait for the holidays to start, clearly in need of a break and some time to myself. Before falling off asleep I posted a selfie with Gen and a fancy cocktail in hand smiling like everything was great in the world.

A/N
HI humans!
How did you like the second chapter?? Lmk stay tuned for more. Vote and comment.
Bye you🌵🌵