26- Corrupt Soul

Her

Sitting in his bathtub, I just thought about my life so far. Parents dead, brother who I who I have no contact with, friends who were long forgotten and a lover who was doing everything in he's power to get me out of this mess. How could I just sit here and do nothing?! There was no way I was letting this go.

Getting into my apartment I changed into black pants and a white top before heading to the police station. I had to end this, not only for myself but for all the girls who stood in my place before. Reaching the station. I waited for almost an hour before I could make a complaint. "I want to report Celia Emerson for running an illegal escort service which is forcing girls like me into the business." The cop looked at me and smirked. " Ma'am I'm sorry I can't help you without any proof."
"But I work for her and ..and.."       " Ma'am any proof?" I just looked at him with disgust and walked away.

Wearing my coat I opened the door of my car, just as I was about to get in someone muffled me with a cloth on my face from behind . I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use he didn't move an inch. Till it was to late, and I felt darkness while falling into his hold.

Him

Nick stepped into my office half and hour later. "You won't believe what I found. This is bad." he said putting two files in front of me. I opened the first one and saw details about the escort service which was funded by all the politicians and other business men. The second file I saw was on a human trafficking and flesh selling business in the underworld. There was also a list of all the girls who went missing over the two and who bought them. "All the girls who plan to leave the escort service after their so called contract expires are drugged and sent to the trafficking side. Once they are gone there is no way of finding them." This was bad she was protected by very powerful people. This is why she invited me to her parties in the first place. To invest in a business. Picking up my phone I tried calling Ray but it went straight to voicemail. No this can't be happening now, I can't loose her I just got her. "Get the car ready and send men to track down a black Volkswagen beetle, Ill seed the number plate." I say and rush towards my apartment.