17 -Falling

Her

A couple of week had passed. They were honestly the best. Andrew was everything a girl could want. Since I did not have work or college, I would spend most of my time with him.
He had holidays from work too so the timing was perfect.
Being a Friday night we would usually watch movies and I would always fall  off asleep on his couch.
Ready in my PJ's and popcorn I walked across to his apartment.

"Hey babe" he said and let me walk in. Today we decided to watch some the Harry Potter movies. The funny part was we both were in Ravenclaw .
Making myself comfortable on the couch with a pile of pillows and soft blankets he came and sat next to me and played the movie. I restarted my head on his shoulder and made circles on his plan with my hand. The first movie ended so fast. So we just ate our popcorn and started talking about Christmas and New year's. "I don't really have any plans Andrew, it's always a last minute thing" I say but I already knew that Celia would want me to go for her fancy Christmas ball with Jack like every other year. I was grateful for once that it wasn't on the actual Christmas day for once. "I know Ray, thought I want you here for Christmas. We can go out for a nice dinner together, maybe even open gifts together" I smiled at the thought and nodded before moving closer to peck his lips.

But he had other plans, before I knew it the kiss turned into a real hot make out. His hands explored the length in my body and I tugged hard on his hair earning a mourn in response. He pushed me down on the couch and started leaving small kisses on my neck right down my breasts. I arched my back and mourned out. He groped my left breast and softly pinched the my bud. Thank God I was not wearing a bra. What was this guy doing to me?I think I falling hard for Mr.Moss .