25- Truth\Secrets

Her

My head hurt like I just banged a truck three times. I groaned and got up. My dress was in front of me with my heels on the floor I was in his room. I remember everything from last night, he saved me. I was really going to jump, I had given up.
The door opened and he walked in with a tray of food. "Eat up and have the pills you have a lot of explaining to do." he said in a serious tone, I just looked at him with guilt before eating a little bit.

After I was done I waited for him to come out of the shower. I had to tell him everything, there was no running from it. He came out while towel drying his hair and sat next to me. "Andrew I don't know where to start.." I say looking away.
"Start with why you were trying to kill yourself last night." I sigh and look at him about to tell him my full story. "My real name is Rylee Hills, I left home right after high school there was no future back home. I hardly had any money. I tried working three jobs but it still wasn't enough for college. That's when I met Gen at a party. She told me she was working for some sort of escort company which gave her enough money for anything and also gave a nice place to live. So I went with her, that's when I met Celia she owned the company. She convinced me to sign the contract and start working for her. All I had to do was accompany rich men to big events and have a smile on my face. That's why I always went out with Jack. My contract was supposed to be till college ends, I wanted to end it all and tell you the truth. But really there was never a contract, it was all a lie. Last night after the dance, I told her I wanted to leave but she will never allow it. I have made choices that I have to live with, I understand if you don't want to see me again" by the end of it I was a crying mess.

Him

"Rylee I could never leave you in a situation like this, I want to help you. Just please be honest with me from now on, don't cry baby. I just don't want you to get hurt." I say kissing her cheek and wiping away her tears. "I have to make some calls to sort this out. You stay right here till I come back. Don't worry I got this okay." I quickly get dressed and head out.

Reaching my office I call the only person who I knew could help me. "Nick, I need you help. I need you to find out everything about Celia Emerson and met me at my office after. Thank you". She needed me now there was no way I was going to let her do this alone. I loved her.

A\N
hi humans
For those who forgot Nick worked with Andrews father in his gang. Few more chapters left pls vote!
Bye you🤍🤍