29- Innocent

Her

I back up away from the other girls and walked towards Celia. "Ah Ray, so nice to see you. I thought you were smart enough to listen to me, but you made a big mistake the moment you went to the cops. Thank God he was one of us or I would be in a lot of trouble and we wouldn't want that now.. would we."

"Shut up! Just shut up you ruined my life I can't let you get away with this. These girls are innocent they don't deserve this. Let them go! Now." I spat pointing the gun at her. "What makes you think I would listen to you honey. I own you you are nothing but a gold digging bitch! . What did you think he would come for you?! Save you take you away. He is just like the rest of them, a spoilt rich brat!."

What she right? Will he come or was he just like the rest. I was so lost in thought that in one swift moment she took the gun from me and pointed it at me. "Now who is the who will listen?" She asked with a smirk.
"I rather die that ever listen to you!" I spat.

"Very well if that's what you want" seconds later a  gun shots was fired. All her men were down on the ground.. I turned and saw him pointing the gun at her.

Him

The closer we moved the more anxious I got. The guards standing outside were take care of. "We are moving in." Said Nick through the ear piece. I follow the others inside holding the a gun in a tight grip. Celia's men were the first to fire but we were quick to react and shot them down.

There I say her, standing fearless in front of a gun. They both turned to look at me. I held the gun firm pointing it at the bitch. "Drop it!" I yelled. She dropped the gun and two agents came and took her into custody.

She ran towards me smashing her lips onto mine like it was the last time "I thought I would never see you again!" She said with tears running down her perfect face. I kissed her again putting all my love into it. "I am so glad you are fine, Ray I always have you back. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you." I smile and wipe her tears. "Let's get out of here" she says and holds my hand tight. I look at my wrist watch and saw it was twelve. "Happy New year beautiful!." I say picking her up in the air. "Oh I was gone for a long?" She muttered with a frown. "Happy New year..." She stops mid sentence and passed out in my arms. I panicked again and ran straight towards my car.

A/N
Hi humans
Next chapter is the last one! M so happy with the way this book turned out. Until next time😁😁
Bye you.