6- Exoctic Flowers

Her- {the day of the event}

My hair was done in a high pony, light pink lipstick was on and I was putting on my dress. Jack was reaching in ten minutes, enough time to put on a smile and pretend everything was fine. That I had no problems at all.
Sitting in a Mercedes E-class I looked out to see all the tall buildings passing,  people walking by. What was everyone living for? What was the meaning of it all?. Questions like this came frequently in my mind, but just like everyone else I ignored them an moved on.

We finally reached one of the many Emerson estates. Jack helped me out of the car and we walked in, the party was being held in the large garden near the small pond. It was huge, many acres of land surrounded by exotic flowers from all over the world and a well kept garden. I was again sipping on the expensive alcohol, waiting for Gen.

I also remembered that my boss was giving my pay which would help me in my upcoming design project. Looking around my eyes landed on someone who I thought I would never see at a part like this. Andrew my new neighbour, and that wasn't the worst part...he entered with my boss.

Him-

Deciding what to wear for her first party was actually a real  pain. Well the invite said white and pastels so... I finally picked a crisp white shirt and a khaki pant with a camel colour blazer. To finish off the look I picked one of my many omega watches and was ready.

Like Celia said the car was waiting down on time. I got in and there she was sitting in a tight peach maxi dress with bold gold Gucci heels. "Hello Andrew its a pleasure to finally to meet you"
"It's nice to meet you to Miss. Emerson"
"Oh, please call me Celia, like I told you before. I have heard so much about you after you moved to the city. Really sorry about the accident". I nod and smile at her before we drive away.

At the party I was standing with a group of bankers and the top CEO,pretending to listen to what they were saying. Looking around I see the same green eyes looking at me from afar. She was wearing a sky blue and white pattern dress. Her raven hair was tied up high shaping her face well. This was my time to ask her.. to know who she is. I walked quickly towards her after excusing myself. She saw me and was looking at me with a blank face.  It was like she was thinking about what I was going to say. I saw a little fear in her eyes, but didn't understand her expression. Who was this girl?
"Hi Neighbour.. I think its time you told me your name" I say with a grin on my face.