3- Peace Offering

Him-

Tomorrow would be the first day at the New York office. All my life my father trained me for this job and now he's not even here to watch, when his dreams are coming true. Life is a strange and mysterious thing.
Sitting on the couch in my new apartment, my thoughts drift back to the girl I bumped into yesterday. She seemed really pissed at me,it turned out she was my neighbour next door. I guess it was my fault yesterday, I should apologise. I sigh and get off the couch to head towards the bakery down the road.

Looking at the different things in the bakery, I decided to get something I would love to eat. So I picked up chocolate and cinnamon donuts and got them packed in a box. At home I went towards my study and wrote a note.

This is a sorry gift\peace offering for bumping into you and dropping my stuff yesterday .
I am sorry.
                                                                                                                     Your next door neighbour,
                                                                                                                                      Andrew :)

Would this be enough or to creepy? I guess I would just have to find out. I left the box near her door and went back to unpack my stuff.

Her-
It was quite late by the time my fashion communication class got over, getting into my Volkswagen Beetle I drove straight towards my favourite Chinese take way place in town.  It was my Sunday night routine and almost every other day of the week. Yes I love Chinese food also I was never the best cook though I could make some stuff really well, don't mean the brag.

The elevator music was playing in the background while I was checking my phone. Jack texted me saying that there was another event that we would be going for next week and that the dress code was white and pastels.I felt disappointed, with everything that was doing on in life. There was no focus on anything college was just going on without any interest and my social life was a pain, everything was just leading to me being unhappy and frustrated. I sigh and and get out of the elevator to stop mid way. There was a box near my book, usually people would text me if they were sending something, this was strange. I walk towards it and see there was a note on the box. I pick it up and read it. Looking at the door opposite mine next door neighbour Andrew? He was the guy who bumped into me yesterday there was no one living here, he must have just moved in. I open the box to see a blessing in disguise, donuts chocolate and cinnamon my favourite and from the best bakery down the road. How did he know?
After enjoying my Chinese food I go to grab the box of donuts and sit comfortably on the couch before digging into the heaven in front of me, having forgotten all my problems.

A/N
HI HUMANS another chapter.. how was it?
LOTS COMING..PLS VOTE AND COMMENT
Bye you🍄🍄