20 -Candle Lights🔺

Him

After my second knock I heard Ray say "Coming just a sec!". Moments later I was blessed with the sight of an angel. the black dress hugged her small frame like a glove in all the right places. Hair done to perfection and a deep red lip to finish the look. "Stunning" was all I could say, she blushed and locked the door behind her. "Shall we?" she asked and we started walking towards the elevator hand in hand.

Although the car ride was quiet I couldn't take my eyes off  her. How could someone look so perfect? once we reach the restaurant the waitress led us to a private table which was decorated with candles. After ordering of food we talk about random stuff and enjoy each other's company, I held her hand in my large palm enjoying the warmth she was giving me. Once desert came Ray seem to get really excited I just chuckled at this. Well it was the best tiramisu in town, couldn't real blame her. She mourned when she took the last bit. Suddenly it started to get really hot, she licked her lips in the most seductive way possible. "This was so good!" she said looking at me with lust in her eyes.  I knew what she was doing, she was teasing me. I nodded and said "Shall asked for the cheque?" she nodded while biting her lip...within moments we were back in the car.

Her

I wanted him and there was no doubt, all the sexual frustration was coming out today and I decided to go with it. I was no virgin. But this feeling was something new and surprising. We were standing in the elevator and the tension had reached the peak, I looked at him and blushed he just looked at me  with a warm smile and held my hand tight like he had been wanting for this for so long. His apartment door close and seconds later he held me, keeping me pinned against the door. Kissing me like there was no tomorrow I put my hands around his neck pulling him closer. His hands moved to the back till my thighs and can pick me up with my legs  wrapped around him. I didn't even realise that he walked towards his room till I fell on his soft bed. I arched my back so that he could remove my dress once it was off I saw him smirk because I wasn't wearing a bra. I tugged on his pants which were on the floor moments later. He kiss my neck and breasts leaving marks along the way.  I mourned his name further  encouraging him to to remove my panties along with his  boxers. I could now see how hard he was for me. "Andrew please" I say while watching him look at me like a treasure he just found.

Without wasting time I felt his tip near my entrance, and in one swift motion he entered me. I screamed so loud in pleasure I bet the whole building could hear me. He kept an average speed while sucking and pressing my breasts,I could fell my climax coming soon. "Ah! fuck Andrew" I say as the pleasure was becoming to much for me. His thrusts got faster, "FUCK you are beautiful" he said. Now I was so close, he was too.

Couple of thrusts later we both hit the edge, I could feel his warm seed enter me. I reminded myself to take the pill later. We both just held each other close after, till our breathing became normal. He got up and came back with a small towel to clean me up. "Sleep Ray" she said while kissing my cheek lovingly. I smiled at this before resting my head on his chest and falling into a deep slumber.

a

hi humans
how did you like it 😌😉 lmk
until next time♥️♥️
bye u