5- Plus One

{Gen's picture above}
Him-

"These properties are the main aim of the project..they have a good profit margin..-". I was sitting in a meeting trying my best not to fall asleep. Today was one of the days where I couldn't focus on anything, my brain was to lazy to work. Looking down at my wrist watch I waited patiently for it to end.

Half an hour later it was finally over and I was heading back to my office after asking Nancy for a coffee. The day went by so slowly minutes felt like hours. I just wanted to go home. After hours of sitting in front of my laptop the office phone began to ring. This was weird because everyone left an hour back. "Hello Moss Properties"
"Ah Mr.Moss it's Celia, Celia Emerson" oh ok hmm.. "How can I help you Miss Emerson"
"Oh, please call me Celia, I hope you have received my invite for Sunday?"
"Yes I did Mis- Celia"
"Oh good, so you're will be coming right?"
"Um, yes I was planning to come, why do you ask?"
"I want you to be my plus one since its your first time attending one of my many parties, now I won't take no for an answer, the car will be waiting near your place see you bye!"
Before I could reply she hung up, well I guess I was definitely going now. Packing up my stuff I head home for a good nights sleep.

Her-
"How do like this one?" Gen asked for the tenth time in this whole shopping trip. "I already told you, the first one was the best. Now can we please go look for my dress, I still have to find one" I whine "Uggh fine, lets go". She said.
We were busy at the mall all day. I had to find a good dress, this event was important and we all had to look our best.
I was walking around a store when I spotted a sky blue skater dress in the far corner. I go an pick it up and feel he smooth fabric "This is really nice you should get it" said Gen. I nodded and went to try it on. Since the theme was white and pastels it was perfect. Without checking the price tag we went towards the counter to pay.

I just swiped one of my many credit cards and the dress was my

I just swiped one of my many credit cards and the dress was my. Moving on to the best part of any shopping trip we headed to the food court to indulge in some pizza and unhealthy but heavenly fast food. I dropped of Gen first and reached home within half an hour. I sigh and keep all the bags on my couch, getting ready for bed. Shopping was always fun but really exhausting. It was like a love -hate relation.