30. Present

Cunning. It's the most fitting word to describe Georgia.

She has somehow managed to get a group of Alex's friends to gather in a round table. Kian, Cain, and Dan from our class join her in her little game. Alex is seated in front of me, with Diane to her left and Georgia to her right. Needless to say, I'm not very fond of this arrangement. It's a good thing Max and Kristina are on my side—literally and figuratively.

"What are you waiting for?" Georgia prompts Kristina. "Spin it." She gestures to the empty bottle of beer in the middle of the table.

We're currently playing a game of Spin the Bottle with a mix of Truth or Dare. The person who spun the bottle points gets the chance to ask a question or dare the person the bottle points to. We're allowed to abstain, but that's two shots in penalty.

Kristina spins the bottle weakly. It takes four and a half spins before stopping and pointing to... me.

I internally weigh my options. If I choose truth, she might ask me something about my love life—which is very likely—that I don't want to answer, especially since Alex is here. If I choose dare, she might ask me to do something embarrassing. I have to drive Alex after this, so drinking too much is not an option.

So I go for the choice that is less likely to make me lose my dignity. "Truth."

"I'll give you an easy one since I don't want to stir up any trouble," she says, eyeing Alex. "Who do you find most attractive in this circle? Excluding you, of course."

I give the group a once-over. Surprisingly, I find the question hard to answer.

Cain and Dan are out of the question; none of them strikes me as attractive. Max is cute. Kian Kostov is one of the most popular guys in school for good reason. However, he doesn't fit my taste. So I'm left with four choices: Kristina, Georgia, Diane, and Alex.

Kristina is charming. With a single bat of her eyelashes, she can make any guy swoon.

One of the things I find attractive in a woman is confidence. And Georgia, despite being annoying, is someone who walks with the confidence of a woman who owns multiple businesses—which she does. I also hate to admit that she definitely has the looks—auburn hair, blue eyes, and a cunning smile that reminds me of Alex.

Next is Diane. As much as I hate to acknowledge her stunning looks, there's no denying she's a cut above the rest. If someone were to enter a room with every one of them inside, she's definitely the first face you'd notice. After all, it's hard to miss the tall, blonde, gorgeous lady who can make anyone blush just by looking at them. Also, I've seen her play. I've watched enough of their games to state that she's a skilled player.

Finally, my eyes find Alex. She's staring back at me, the corners of her lips turned up, waiting for my answer.

Did I really even have a choice?

That stupid smile is enough to make me look away to hide my flushed face. If Kristina asked who's the most beautiful, I would've answered Diane. Good thing that's not the case.

I return my gaze to Kristina. "Alex."

"Did anyone else notice how she quickly dismissed Kian and Cain from her choices?" Kristina chuckles. "You are so gay."

The group watched our brief exchange in amusement. Even Kian Kostov who normally doesn't care seemed intrigued. Now he knows I'm gay.

The game continues and the next player to get victimized is Cain. "Dare," he says confidently.

"Twerk in front of the person you find most attractive in this circle." Dan orders.

"Piece of cake." Cain stands without another word. It seems pretty normal for him to do this kind of thing, considering he's part of the school's dance troupe.