One

A/N: Hi readers, another ForthBeam fanfic as promised. As always, thanks for reading

~Beam~

My freshman Year of university had its trials and tribulations but still prevailed. I met the love of my life Forth Jaturapoom, an engineering student and this year's head hazer. After last school year, we decided to move in together. We live in a cozy two bedroom luxury apartment, with a balcony that overlooked the city. The best part is, it is in close proximity to campus. Sometimes, I walk home from lectures if I hitch ride with Forth on his bike.

Forth is a complete neat freak, if given the chance he could clean from dawn to dusk. He does most of the cooking and the laundry. He pampers me and never feels shy to let it be known I'm his man. But since the semester started, he has been completely engulfed in SOTUS since he is the head hazer. He also helps Pha with the Moon and Star practice as well, since he was runner up. He has a lot on his plate of late.

After lecture today, I went over to the Hall where the Moon and Star practice is held. Phana is glad he is an organizer, because he gets to keep an eye on his boyfriend Wayo. Kit is also always in attendance as well, he claims to support Ming. But frankly, I believe he attend to shot darts with his eyes, at all the stars and some moons who obviously have fallen for N'Ming. There is no doubt in my mind that he would win this year's Moon.

" Hi, P'Beam!!!are you here with P'Forth?"-N'Yo asked as he approached me from the food stall with his pink milk. It is hard to think of him as a university student, he truly is adorable. " No, I cam by myself. He wanted me to come cheer for you" I said. " Oh really!!! I'm glad you made it then" Wayo said gleefully. This kid is always in a good mood.

" Swadee, Phi are you part of Moon and Star committee?" I was asked by two of the stars of the competition. I smiled and responded, " No, I'm here as a spectator. What school are you two representing?". I asked. " School of Geography... School of Economics..." they responded. " well all the best to both of you, bye girls" I said then walked over to Kit. I could hear them say behind me, *OMG he is so handsome, I wonder if he has a girlfriend *

That made me giggle, " Your boyfriend would lock you in your room, if he had witnessed what I I just saw"-Ai'Kit. I laughed, " Forth is not that unreasonable, c'mon" I said. " I think love got you blind. That man is constantly warning and glaring at people from looking at you. Hell, he still feels uneasy when he sees you next to Pha"-Ai'Kit. I smiled, I haven't noticed anything of sort since we became official. Ai'Kit really knows how to exaggerate things.

I looked around and spotted N'Ming, who was rehearsing his dance number with his fellow Moons. He seem to have all of the girl's attention. That I'm not surprised, because Ming is truly charming. It still baffles me why he choose to be with grumpy Kitty. He could literally have who ever he wants. "Hi are you part of the moon too?" I over heard a voice behind Kit and I. I shook my head, trying to make out whether I knew him.

" Hey, my name is Sharp, Moon of Economics" he said coming closer to where we stood. Wow, he is a bit muscular for a freshman. He is a combination of Forth and Phana, in terms of looks and physique. I might be wrong, N'Ming might have competition after all. " No we are sophomores, just here to support my friends" I said. He wai after learning we were his seniors. " You look grown for a freshman" -Ai'Kit said. I was thinking it, but did not expect him to come out and say that.

I hope this guy is not offended, instead he laughed. He has a deep and roaring laughter, it reminds me of  Park. " I get that a lot, I hit my growth spurt early. My Dad's said must be my mother's Australian blood he laughed" he said. Oh he is of mix race, that explains the milk skin, light hair and hazel eyes. "I've to return to practice before I get yelled at.

It was nice meeting you Phi???" He said trying figure out our names. "Oh, I'm Beam and this is Kit" I replied. He wai then walked away. " Hmmm, I might have to tell Forth to come to these practices"-Ai'Kit. I looked over at him questionable, " Why do you say that?".  " His boyfriend is releasing pheromones, that's drawing suitors hahaha"-Ai'Kit. I hit him on the head, " You better not dare!!! Forth is under enough stress. No need to have him worried about nonsensical nonsense". I said and he just laughed hysterically.

~Forth~

I watch as Park brief the freshman on SOTUS, and what is expected of them. We have a freshman class of 200 this year, and it has consumed most of my time. I have lectures then Sotus, then I meet with my team to plan activities, also I'm required to show up for Moon and Star to help out. Luckily m, Phana has that overed with the star of the campus and other people who have volunteered their time.

Above all, I miss my boyfriend. We manage to have lunch together, aside from that. He has clinical so he leaves home early and I have Sotus and I arrive home late. Even on weekends, my seniors have me on campus doing Sotus stuff. I feel like I'm neglecting him a bit. " Looks like you have a visitor 😏" Lam said with a smirk. I looked towards the entrance and it was Beam. Wow, he looks so radiating and handsome. It is around 5pm and he was still in uniform. I told Lam to carry out the closing remarks for today, as I strut over to Beam.

" Hi Hun!!!😘" I said an leaned in for a kiss. He hit me on the shoulder, " Forth!!! Not infront of your juniors"-Beam said shyly. I noticed some of the freshman snicker. " I want the world to know, you belong to me. How was classes?" I said moving him into the shaded tents for some privacy. The moment we went inside, I pulled him closer for a proper kiss. "Now, that's more like it. I miss you babe" I said snuggling his ear.

" Me too hun, I stopped by to bring you dinner. There is enough here for Lam and Park too"-Beam. How did I end up this lucky 😊. " I've to get going, I won't take up much of your time"-Beam. " No!! Have dinner with me, Lam would take care of things. I hardly get to see you, I'm sorry." I said. He smiled and said, " it's cool, my schedule is hectic too"-Beam. " Clear your schedule on Friday, let's go on a date okay!" I said and he nodded his head in agreement. 💕😊