Two

~Beam~

After my dinner with Forth, I went home by myself. He still had his lab work and after Sotus stuff to tend to. Ughh, u can't even call my friends, because they are all busy with their partners. I finished my homework, and decided to get some fresh air on the balcony. I was there taking in the scenery of the city, when I heard a deep familiar voice say " the city really does look beautiful at this hour doesn't it Phi?". I turned to the next door balcony to a familiar face.

It is the Moon from earlier on, what was his name again??? " ummm hey!!! I thought all freshmen stay in the E building" I said. To which he smiled, to reveal his deep dimples that I didn't notice before. " yeah, we are supposed to. But I had mine waived to live here. My grandpa own this building, it is a waste to pay to someone else when I can live here for free". I nodded my head to indicate I agreed. I still was trying to remember his name.

" Do you have a roommate Phi or you live by yourself?" He asked, and without thinking it through I responded. " Yea, I have a roommate". I cursed at myself the moment those words left my mouth. I should have told him I live here with my boyfriend. Well not that big a deal. " Oh nice, I was thinking of getting a roommate too. I find it hard to make friends and I'm still getting use to the big city and big campus" he said smiling afterwards.

" Oh you lived in a small city? I find it hard that you can't make friends. You are very friendly" I said. He laughed, " yeah, I lived in a small city about 4 hours from here. I guess people normally assume I'm stuck up because of my looks. It's just that I'm shy, and it makes it hard to struck conversations with others ". Shy!!! Since when? Both times I've met him he struck the conversations with me. " I find that hard to believe, you had no issues talking to me today" I said.

" That's because you have a friendly face, your friend was glaring the entire time. It made me afraid to say hi. I also promised my mother, to make an effort in making friends" he said.  I laughed when he brought up Kit, " Yea, Ai'Kitty was marking his territory  that's why he was in a foul mood. But he's is really cool when you get to know him. How about this, tell your mother you've made one friend okay" I told him. His face lit up and he bit his bottom lip, nodding instantly. " Thanks P'Beam!!! 😊".

" This might sound rude, but what was your name again? I asked embarrassed he remembered my name I couldn't remember his. " oh, it's okay. My name is Sharp Phi."-Sharp. Yes!!! It came back to me, " Well friend, I have have some schoolwork to attend to. I'll see you around campus okay?" I said and waved at him returning to my suite. He kept nodding with that big grin. He is really charming, and there something innocent about him almost like that of Wayo. Upon first glance, he has the presence of Forth or even Pha. But after my conversation with him, he does act his age. He just look older than he is.

I decided to prepare a little fried rice for Forth, in case he returned home late and was hungry. Afterwards, I went over my lesson plan for next week. I was so bored I did most of my work. Next I ironed my uniform for tomorrow, and watched some t.v. It was almost 10pm, when I received a text from Forth, that he has a lot of schoolwork to finish. He would try to get home around 11pm. I promised him to wait up for him, but sleep won that battle.

~Forth~

When I arrived home, I was so tired I went straight to the bathroom to shower. I noticed Beam was deep asleep. After the shower, I went over to the fridge to get some water, when I saw Beam's note. *Babe, made you some fried rice, in case you are hungry 💗* I honestly was not that hungry, but the fact that he made it, I decided to eat it. Once done, I laid up next to him in bed. What did I do to deserve him, I didn't want to wake him. So I cradle him, and snuggled until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Beam had already left for classes. Again he made me breakfast and sandwiches with a note saying he won't be able to have lunch with me today. I sighed, I feel like we are dating in different time zones. When I'm up he is asleep, when he is up I'm asleep. I can't wait for Sotus to be over, if I knew it was going to take me away from Beam this much, I would have opt out from being a Hazer.

~Beam~

" Hi P'Beam!!! You are not having lunch with us?"-N'Yo asked walking up to me with Phana. " No Nong, I have to meet up with the dean about my field study. I'll see you at the Moon and Star rehearsal" I said and walked off to the Deans office. To my surprise, Sharp was sitting at the waiting area. " Hi Nong, what are you doing at school of Medicine. You planning on changing your major? Hahah" I said teasingly. He gave me that charming smile of his, " No the Dean of medicine is my Aunt, we have lunch together once she meets with one of her students" N'Sharp. My eyes widened, oh he is related to the Dean!!! Wow, he must come from an elite family.

After, my conversation with the Dean. I went and work on my admission letter for field placement. She gave me one really insightful information on how to write my letter. It was really nice to see how he dotted on her nephew when they headed out for lunch. If I was to meet them in public I would have thought that was his mother.

I saw Sharp again at theMoons and Stars rehearsals. He waved at me when he saw me sitting next to Kitty. " What's the deal with the kid?" Kit asked sarcastically. "He is  my new friend 😊" I replied. He turned to me with an eyebrow raised. " You do know whom your boyfriend is right? I doubt he would appreciate a good looking guy like that hanging around you"-Kit.

I couldn't help but laugh, Kitty is so dramatic. "Forth trust me, besides the kid is harmless. He is very sweet". Kit shook his head when I said that, " You should try telling Forth that. Face it, you have a possessive boyfriend. And for the times I've been around him, he wouldn't like your interaction with your new Friend"-Kit. I rolled my eyes, Forth is more understanding than they know. Besides, he has nothing to be alarmed about.