Seventeen

~Forth~

Beam has been acting really clingy since yesterday. He clung on to me throughout the night. Even accompanied me to the gym at 6am this morning. Now I knew something was definitely wrong, because he prefers to sleep in on weekends rather than workout. Was our little altercation making him like this? He hated when I hugged on him in public, stating it made him feel like a girl. Yet,  he's been out of character all day.

The gear ceremony is in the evening, and we have one last activity on the beach before setting up for tonight's festivities. I came back to the room with Beam after the gym, he even insisted we showered together. He must have felt really bad about what happened, this is definitely a treat. I lifted his chin, after he gave me head in the shower. Kissed him and said, " I love you Beam Baramee... I want you to remember that. Even when I'm upset with you, my heart will always belong to you" I said smiling. Then was startled when I noticed the tears coming down his face. What is going on? Something is off about Beam.

~Beam~

I've been contemplating on how to break the news to Forth. It also didn't help that we had breakfast with the guys, and N'Ming kept glaring at me. I guess he could tell I had not told Forth yet. I mean, it was obvious I had not because Forth was in a chipper mood all day. My plan was to keep him in that mood all weekend. During the SOTUS activities, I hung out with Ai'Kit as the engineers did their thing. " Is everything okay with you Beam? You keep looking over at Forth with those worried eyes. They are only playing tug of war hahaha"-Kit.

I guess I can't conceal my worried face as well as I thought I was doing. If Kit, who is normally the last to notice anything can tell. I took a deep sigh 😔, grabbed a bottled of water and blurted out " I cheated on Forth". The moment I said that, Kit quickly spat out his coconut water. " YOU DID WHAT!!!" he yelled at me. " Well, more like N'Sharp kissed me. The sad part is, I was in such shock I couldn't even react"-I said.

" Pause... rewind.... who kissed you?"-Kit said with a stern look. Holy shit, I suddenly felt like I was being scolded by Ai'Kit. I gulped and said, " N'Sharp... it happened so suddenly Kitty. One minute he was confessing to me, next he was kissing me." I said. Kit sat up on the bench looking over at where Forth stood. Then he said, " You need to tell Forth...It's only fair to him. And you didn't CHEAT!!! He took advantage of you. Wow, I knew something was off about that kid the moment we met him. Who else knows about this? Pha?"-Kit.

I shook my head and rubbed on my neck, that still bares Forth's hickey. Then said in a low tone, " N'Ming knows about it too... he sort of walked in on it yesterday" I said. Kit sat there wide eyed, " That explains his fowl mood yesterday." I glanced at my feet and said, " I feel so dumb and guilty, I didn't sense anything bad about N'Sharp. I defended him, and it even lead to Forth and I having a big blow out... and all this while he was right" I said looking over to where they were on the beach.

~Forth~

" Last, year I gave my gear to the love of my life. Many of you have seen him on our campus but I've yet to give him a proper introduction. That's my boyfriend..." I said pointing at Beam in the crowd. It was followed by a lot of cheers and woohoo from the freshmen. " ...So, when you meet someone worthy of your love. Give them your gear... Again, Congratulations Freshmen class of 2020." I closed my speech and the party raged on. We had so much fun, but I couldn't help but notice the weird vibe I'm getting from Beam. Normally, him and Lam would have finished 10 bottles of alcohol each and calling each other names when we drink. But not today, he is awfully quiet and look like he had a lot on his mind. Not, to mentioned the tears he shed this morning, I knew better than that.

I walked up behind him, and hugged him.He turned around and whispered " are you having fun babe?"-Beam. I looked in those puppy eyes of his and nodded taking a sip of my drink. " Let's go for a walk on the beach.." I said to him, then getting hold of his hand and leading him outside. He followed along, without protesting, normal Beam would have yelled at me for dragging him out like I did. When we approached the water, I looked him in the eyes and said " I'm sorry Beam. I can tell you are still upset about me getting the new place without your input" I said while he looked at me quizzically.

" I'm fine with it Forth. Really , I am... in fact you were right to suggest we move.." - Beam. I pulled him closer because I could sense the distress in his voice. " Okay, Beam!!! I know something is eating you up. And you need to tell me... we promised each other no secrets". Then his eyes weld up with tears, now I know whatever it is must be really bad. Then he said, "... I'm so sorry!!! Forth. You were right... about everything... about..." he paused. I looked him in the eyes, " what was I right about?why are you this upset? Tell me!!!" I said.

Then he took a deep breathe, then replied ".... You were right about N'Sharp!!"- Beam. Okay, now I'm taken aback, " what are you talking about Beam? What about N'Sharp?" The tears he was trying so hard not shed, all of the sudden poured out like rain fall. " N'Sharp confessed his feelings to me yesterday!!! right before we came here... and" I stood there calmly listening to him. " I don't know when or how, but next thing I knew he was kissing me. I am so sorry!!!Forth"-Beam. I watch as he cried those sorrowful tears. I pulled him into a hug and patted his back gently, " I trust you Beam... I know it took a lot to tell me this. But I'm glad you did" I said hugging him tighter. *N'Sharp, you've crossed the line, and best believe I'll deal with you*