Forty-Seven

~Beam~

"You look beautiful mother..." I said holding on to her hand before she walked down the aisle. She gave me a kiss, and held on tight. I knew she was feeling nervous. As we walked down the aisle, I noticed all my friends and family members, who came to support. It was nice and to Forth's parents as well. Truly,!everyone that matters to mom and I were in attendance.P'Tharn stood there completely mesmerized.

" Who gives this woman to be wedded?" The pastor asked. " I do..." I said handing mother off and taking my seat next to Forth. He kissed me on the cheek while we watched them say their vows. It was beautiful to watch. At the reception, P'Mew and his band performed to which I had no idea he was such a great drummer. His boyfriend was glued to him, when he got off stage. Almost to remind others who he belongs to.

" This possessiveness must be a Jaturapoom trait" P'Anong said pointing to how P'Mew used himself as a shield between P'Gulf and others that spoke to them. " Ahhh, I believe it's both ways. He also don't seem to leave room for others either" I said pointing at P'Gulf. I smiled to myself, watching Forth conversing with his friends. " that kid really love you. You know"P'Anong said tracing where my sight was.

I smiled not paying her any attention. " He asked your mother for your hand in marriage..." P'Anong. Huh!!! Forth! Did what? I was shocked to hear that. " Yeap, he showed up two days ago at the cake tasting... stating he already asked your Dad and wanted your mother's blessings as well" -P'Anong.

I felt my eyes weld up looking in his direction.
" What did mother say?" I asked. " she told him, to allow you to fuck him sometimes". Well that sounds like my mother. That's her way of saying she approved. I smiled looking over where he stood. He noticed me looking at him and winked at me making my heart flutter. I really love this man 🥰.

~Forth~

A week after the wedding, I was preparing to propose to Beam. I had this idea to make it an intimate setting, a place that hold a place in our hearts. So, I decided at the lake where I first made love to him. P'Anong helped me set up the place, she is really good at decoration. The place had LED lights and white and gold balloons. Since I already asked his parents, I want it to be just the two of us here.

"Beam, I have dinner reservations for us at 5pm okay. Get ready by 4pm, I'll pick you then" I said to him via FaceTime. He bit his lips and squinted his eyes, " Oh!!! Where are we going?" He asked seductively. "Behave!!! I need to be able to keep my hands to myself tonight. Don't make me change our plans 😉" I said hanging up.

" All the best Forth, I hope Beam says Yes!" Park said, handing me the ring they picked up for me. " Congratulations Forth...." Lam said. It felt right, the weather even had a little breeze to it. I feel like Mother Nature was rooting for me too.

When I picked up Beam from the Penthouse m, he looked so dashing. His hair was neatly coiffed. No wonder he was at the saloon all day. He  had on a nice Versace shirt, with a nicely tailored trousers that showed his shapely legs Beam truly look handsome. I watch as he struts to the car, and every eyeball within a 10 miles radius rest on his physique. " How did I get so lucky!" I said as he took his seat.

He blushed and said, " thanks babe, you look really dapper too. Tonight must be a great event... so which restaurant are we going to?" He as so excited. He seems almost child like in how excited he was about the outing. " It's a surprise!!! You would know when we get there" I said with a smirk 😏.

~Beam~

Ever since P'Anong informed me of Forth's intentions to propose. I decided to go ring shopping as well. Since are a both men, I figured he would love to receive a proposal as well. I got him a diamond encrusted band. For a few days now, I've notice him making excuses about being busy. But I was aware of him making preparations.

When he called me to get ready for our date night, I sense he was planning on proposing today. I've had butterflies in my stomach all day. From picking a hair style to picking out my clothes, I wanted everything to be perfect. My friends knew I was planning on proposing to Forth, but not of Forth's intentions of proposing.

I couldn't think two better people to help me pick out my ring other than Phana and Kit. " So which of us is going to be your Best man?" Kit asked.  I looked at him and replied" Both of you... most likely, Forth would have Park and Lam as his"I said. Phana just focused on helping me choose. " Do who would, whose last name?" -Kit asked. He seem to be asking a lot of questions today.

" Well technically, my current last name is my mothers and not my father's. I wouldn't mind taking Forth's last name" I said. He nodded and smiled, "Do you think, N'Ming would want me to take his last name?" He asked. This made Phana, who was busy going through rings turn to us. " You can always hyphenate your names"-Phana

That's a great suggestion Frankly, but I have no qualms with becoming a Jaturapoom. Dr. Beam Jaturapoom has a great ring to it.  We left the mall with me deciding on a ring, booking a hair appointment and getting an outfit. I picked up my outfit, when I left the salon.Now, I'm all dressed up, then Forth called me to meet him in the garage.

When he saw me I knew exactly what was on his mind. His eyes was lit with lust, I hope he would always have such lustful eyes for me even 10, 20 years from now. I asked where our reservations was but he refused to tell me. Once we got off the exit, I smiled because I knew exactly where he was taking me.

My heart swelled up, beholding the before decorations. With a table set and even a tent pitched. He wanted to recreate our first time together. I eyes burned from the tears that was welding up. I got out the car first, to gaze at what was before me. " Omg, Forth this is..." I paused in mid sentence when I turned to Forth on one knee.

" Beam, every day I wake up next to you is a gift. My heart has no room for others, because solely belong to you. I love you Beam Baramee, and I can't picture this Journey call Life without you. Would you make me the happiest man alive, by becoming my HUSBAND?"-Forth's. The tears I've been hold back finally fell.

" Of course!! YES!!! ... Yes, I'll marry you!" I responded without hesitation. He got up and embrace me. We were both in tears, when I said " I dropped something" I said bending down, and reaching for the ring I hid in my socks. When I looked up Forth was stunned 😳.

" I've been carrying this around me for sometime now. And I couldn't think of a better time to propose than this". With the tears of joy running down my face I said. " Forth Jaturapoom, you are and will forever be the man for me. Even through trial and tribulations, I will not stray. I promise to stay by your side until my last day. Will you do me the honor of becoming my Husband?"

He nodded his head vigorously, " Yes!!! Yess!!!!! ... oh babe, I didn't see this coming hahaha." He said wiping his tear, then allowing me to put the ring on him. " I love you Beam.." he said snuggling me on the neck. " I love you too...". It was a beautiful evening, with fireflies and the sound of crickets. We took pictures with our ring figures, and posted it on social media. With the caption, * Mr. and Mr 💎 save the dates coming soon 😍.#TheJaturapooms*