Ten

~Forth~

Beam hasn't spoken to me since he got home. He is still mad about earlier on. I watched as he paced around our apartment with a frown. I cooked us dinner, but he didn't touch my food. Instead he ordered food, he ate and proceeded to do his homework. I've yet to say a word to him either.I'll allow him to blow off some steam. We will talk later on.

Then I walked out the shower, to find Beam sleeping on the couch with a blanket and a pillow. Okay, I've had enough of his shenanigans. " Beam come to bed..." I said. I must as well have spoken to the walls because he completely ignored me. Now this shit is really pissing me off! " BEAM!!!😠... come to bed! This shit is really pissing me off. Why the fuck I'm I being punished? I did nothing to N'Sharp" I said and again I was met with crickets. I angrily walked up to the couch, and put Beam over my shoulder.

" Enough of this bullshit, you can stay mad, but you won't be sleeping in the couch over some guy"- I said. He kicked and yelled until I threw him in the bed. He proceeded to get off the bed when I said in a calm tone. " Beam if you set foot out off this bed....." I said until I caught myself from saying anything that I might regret later on.

"If I set foot out of this bed, what???...What will happen FORTH!!!"-Beam. He looked at me with his arms folded. *Okay, calm down forth. You catch more bees with honey!!!* I said to myself then took a deep breathe. "Where does your loyalty lie???...." I asked him and he looked at me with wide eyes. " Are you serious right now Forth??? You bullied that kid and made him cry for simply wanting to be my friend!!! So now I can't have friends?" -Beam.

"I was not bullying the kid!he showed up unannounced. All I told him was to stay away from you. You agreed with me on this Beam!!!" I said now frustrated as to why I'm arguing with my boyfriend about a guy that's obviously trying to get to him. " Do you know what N'Sharp said today? He confessed that he found you attractive. How do you expect me feel about that?" I said and also noticed that his facial expression had changed. He went from frowning to having a quizzical look. " Listen, you can have friends Beam. I'm just saying this particular guy makes me uncomfortable. PLEASE!!!! I beg of you, stay clear of him" I said.

~Beam~

*N'Sharp told Forth he found me attractive 😳* I thought to myself, as I listened to Forth rant. He looked so hurt right now. " You really thought I'll bully that guy? Listen, you are lucky I didn't put a fist to his face for saying that in front of me. Then you have the nerve to leave with him!!! Beam... I would never pick someone else over you"-Forth. His eyes got teary when he said that. This made me feel bad, honestly if the tables were turned. I would have probably behaved worse.

I watched as Forth grabbed on tight to the door. He looked so hurt by my actions. If there's any pet peeve of Forth's , it's being ignored. I knew doing that would roar him up. Feeling a  bit guilty for accusing him of bullying N'Sharp I whispered, " I'm sorry...Babe". To which he walked over to me, and pulled me in a hug. " I love you so much, Beam. It broke my heart when you refused to eat my cooking"-Forth. This made me snicker, " Oh you find it funny to play with my emotions, huh?" He said tickling me.

He know how to hit my buttons, have me melt in him arms. He lifted my head up and placed a kiss on my lips. "Forth... I know how you feel. I'm sorry " I said to him. He moved me onto the bed and started undressing me and placing kisses all over me. Next, he fucked the hell out of me. I know not to piss him off like this. I had not received dick like this before. He fucked me, like he was letting out all of his frustration. Shit!!! I doubt I can walk tomorrow.

After our steamy love making, I rest my head in his chest while he stroke my hair. "Forth...." I called out his name. "Hmmm..."-Forth. I bit my lip and turned to look at him. " I promise to draw the line for N'Sharp....But can you try to get to know him? I felt really bad watching him cry today. Before, you say anything... I won't hang out alone with him again, but I want to be cordial with him" I said, reading his expression.

He rubbed his temple and said, " I trust you Beam...You better not be alone with him. I can be cordial but I have enough friends. I don't need more"-Forth. Okay, sounds like progress to me. We leave for the SOTUS closing this weekend and the MOON and STAR is the following week. It's going to be a busy week and last thing I need is extra stress. Besides, I promised N'Sharp to cheer for him.

~Forth~

Last night , I went to bed with a lot on my mind. For Beam's sake I'll be cordial with N'Sharp. But I refuse to have my guard down about him. My gut feeling tells me he was the one that left those flowers. I didn't say that to Beam, because I have no way of proving it. Time will tell, until then I want to make my man happy. I'll observe before I act, also the cctv went up today.

Now, I don't have to rely on the building's, I can monitor things on my own. " Hey Forth, how are things with Beam?" -Park asked when he walked into class with Lam this morning. " To keep peace, he can have his friend. But I'll be keeping an eye on him.
" Yea, that shouldn't be easy since he lives in your building" Lam said Nonchalantly. Both Park and I turns to look at him. " What!!! Why are you looking at me like that?"-Lam. " Who lives in my building?" I asked. " N'Sharp! His family owns your building. I'm surprised you didn't know."-Lam. My face went pale, he is closer to Beam than Iknew 😐.