Forty-Three

~Park~

Forth and I were leaving their old apartment when Phana called. " ... WHERE!!! Okay heading there thanks.." Forth said hanging up the phone. " They are the Hilton's hotel by the airport. Let's go!!!"-Forth. It's a good thing I'm behind the wheel and not him. He is behaving frantic right now.For the sake of N'Sharp, I hope not a strand of hair is out of place on Beam. This man looks like he's ready to go to war.

I made a sharp turn, speeding up to the hotel. When we arrived, Beam was walking out with the guards trailing behind. He looked relaxed and unhinged. It didn't appear he had struggle and harmed by N'Sharp in anyway. Forth opened the car door, before it even came to a complete halt. " Where's the BASTARD?!!! Where is he?"- Forth's screamed with blood shut eyes.

I got out, standing by my car observing the scene. Beam walked up to him and said, "...It's over babe, he's gone!" My first reaction was, they killed him? 🤯Turns out that was not the case, rather N'Sharp has left the country. Forth looked Beam in the eyes, as he narrated what happened. He pulled him into his chest and hugged him tight. Everyone was watching them, me on the other hand confused. So N'Sharp abducted him to say goodbye?😕

Since both of them didn't drive, they hitch a ride with me. " Drop us at the wedding shop"-Forth said without an expression. I wanted to ask more questions, but the tension in the car could be cut with a knife. I dropped them off as they had requested and headed home.

When I got to my floor, I noticed the silhouette of a familiar figure. "Is- Is Beam okay?" Lam asked the moment he heard my footsteps approaching. I nodded yes. He looked at me, anticipating for me to say something but I didn't. I opened the door and walked inside . He followed suite, locking the door behind. Then watched me as I put away my jacket, then started on my dinner.

" Babe... are you still upset with me? When will you return home?" He asked cautiously. Almost as if, picking his words right not to accidentally upset me.I looked over at him and said, " When do you plan to apologize to Beam?" He immediately sighed and mumbled something underneath his breath. "I'll text him and figure something out. You still didn't say when you would return home!" He said in a whiny voice. I haven't heard that one before.🤨

I smirked, but shielded it from him. " I'll return, when you APOLOGIZE to Beam"- I said looking up at him. He pouted, I watched how he acted almost as if it was unjust for him to apologize to Beam. "Lam... I know you have your faults. And I'm here toride with you until the wheels come off. But I won't pay a blind eye to when you are wrong. You hurt Beam really bad with your ACCUSATIONS and name calling"I said sternly to get my point across.

~Lam~

Park is scary when he is mad. Aside from my father, he is the only one that can scold me just with words and his authoritative voice. I nodded, and told him I'll apologize to Beam. But now that I look around, it seems he didn't get rid of his condo for a reason. Was this to leave anytime he feel wronged?

Since I was in the hot seat, I decided to bring up this topic some other time. ". C -can I spend the night here?" I asked since he refuse to come home. He shook his head no. " I've known you long enough, to know this is worst punishment than me yelling or cursing. Think about what you've done since you still don't seem remorseful. Then we can discuss me coming back"-Park.

My eye ball grew twice in size, as I was about to protest. Then he said, " Lam!!! I swear another complaint from you and you won't be allowed around me for a month"-Park. I quickly shut up. He knows I hate being alone, especially now that I'm used to sleeping in his arms. I rolled my eyes, and asked timidly " can I at least sleep on the coach?" He shook his head no. In that instant I call Beam.

To my surprise, he answered on the first ring. " Hey!!! Ummm it's Lam... can we talk tomorrow?" I said making sure Park could hear me arranging a meet up with Beam. He said, " Sure.. text me a time a place"-Beam. I could see Park smirking by the stove. I grabbed my keys, jingling it so he could notice me leaving.

I dragged myself toward the door, hoping he would have a change of heart and allow me spend the night with him. "... Byeeee Park... I'm leaving now" I said lingering by the door, still waiting for him to look in my direction. Instead he waived and said, " Drive safely..." with just a glance in my direction.

This cut like a knife, I huffed and puffed.No reaction from Park, he was busy preparing his dinner. Damn!!! He must be really mad, normally he would have been begging me to eat. Slowly, I dragged my self out and went home.

~Beam~

Forth was doubtful when I told him that it wasn't an abduction but N'Sharp wanted to apologize before leaving the country. He looked me in the eyes, almost as if to read my emotions. Then he lead me to Park's car and asked him to drop us off at the boutique. When we arrived, P'Anong scolded me about having them wait. Mother was in the fitting room.

Forth then texted me, he would go back for his car. I told him to go home afterwards, because I'll have dinner with my mother. He gave me a weak smile and hailed a taxi to go back. I felt a squeeze in my chest. I know my answer from earlier was not good enough for him, and I planned on elaborating what had transpired between N'Sharp and I when I get home.

After the dress fitting, mom, P'Anong and I had dinner. I kept looking at my phone wondering if Forth would text or call to know if I've left yet. like he normally does even when he knew my whereabouts. My phone went off,and I answered it quickly, it was Lam asking to meet tomorrow.

I felt like I was on pins and needle the whole dinner. "I'm glad you made up with your father. I want him at my wedding,to witness the fine young piece of ass I'm marrying hahaha" - mother said. As both her and P'Anong laughed away, but my mind was busy wandering. Anticipating, what I could be going home to.